America's got talent?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
I have to admit I've never watched this show, although I've heard of it. Actually I think I watched it once last year in a hotel room in New York.

Anyway I watched it last night, and the last guy that sang had me in tears. I can't remember his name, but he sang Opera and it was amazing.

Does anyone watch this show?

I do! When is it on? I never know when things are on anymore.:(I wish that I got the channel for Britian's got talent, they have some very talented people over there!

I think it started last night.. But I'm not sure because, my mom and I watched it last night. Not real sure though. There was this 4 year old girl, who got to go on to the next round though. She was so adorable!:D

I know, the last guy was amazing. He was such a good guy. I loved him. :)

I watched it. That opera guy was AMAZING. I also have high hopes for the baton twirler and the little 4 year old girl who sang! She is awesome for being a 4 year old. Can't wait till next week.

Sharon

Oh, and the guy with that tongue, YUCK! That was not talent!

I kinda watch it. I'm not sure if we see it on time or what though, last episode was the one with the cats, when did they show that in the US?

I have to say, I think Britain's Got Talent is better. Simon Cowell is a Judge on it, and Ant and Dec are the presenters, much prefer them to Gerry Springer! :p And I cannot STAND Sharon Osbourne (she left X Factor! :D). But I still like it. :)

Michaela wrote:
I kinda watch it. I'm not sure if we see it on time or what though, last episode was the one with the cats, when did they show that in the US?

I have to say, I think Britain's Got Talent is better. Simon Cowell is a Judge on it, and Ant and Dec are the presenters, much prefer them to Gerry Springer! :p And I cannot STAND Sharon Osbourne (she left X Factor! :D). But I still like it. :)

I don't remember anything with cats. Maybe this Tues. will be that one. I can't stand Jerry Springer. I liked Regis Philbin better. We don't get to see Britain's Got Talent here so I am going to have to go look for some on Youtube.

Sharon

Oh, I like Sharon Osbourne....I just like to here her talk. She has got a beautiful accent.

Hrrm I've had a look online, seems they are showing Season 2 here now, lol, I didn't realise it was on to Season 3. :p

I watched it :)

That opera singer was awesome, and seemed such a nice guy. I was so pleased the Baton Twirler got through, especially after all the bullying he has had to go through :X. I also thought the two violinists (Nuttin'But Strings) were really good.

The guy with the tongue was GROSS :shock:. And those two Romanian girls that David Hasselhoff thought were going to suck his blood :p. I often think the really, really awful ones are the most entertaining :D

Jan

Latest posts

Back