Amanda's Bunny Buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polishgurl47

Reaction score
I'm starting my first blog.
The last few weeks were hard. i had 2 of my baby polish die. The third one is doing fine and has been snuggling with mama all day long yesterday.
Getting away from the negative, i've decided to call him 'Darth Vader' for my sis, who suggested it. Im gonna try to breed bella with teddy again in a month when darth is weaned.
So i will have sum Easter Kits! YAY! ^_^

Im back home! (was at school for the last one)
I got a english speech on baby rabbits (lol), a history project, horticulture project, and a spanish test. Ima be busy this week... -_-

omg i totally forgot to bring them!! OMG! lmao

my speech was 3 mins long, dont know what i got yet though. everyone has to go first. i think i did ok :D

hey umm all the sudden i saw my baby twitchen today. it went on for about 5 mins... his head and chest where the only things twithen and he was actin normal afterwards. is this some kind of mini seizure? i was trying to get ahold of Karen a friend of mine, and couldnt, so i grabbed my vidcamera but he stopped by the time i got to it. i videotaped him for a couple mins but didnt start again. i noticed when i rubbed his back the twitching ceased and when i didnt, it started again. hes fine now but ive NEVER seen a rabbit do this before.

I post this in the nutriotion and behavior area as that doesn't sound good; sounds like some kind of seizure? If you post there - mark it urgent - and some Sr. Mod should come on and answer you right away..

Hope your bun is doing ok..

k im trying for more babies. This time i hope to get more than 3, maybe five or something. They will be born around the 23st Im countin down the days!!

Days left: 28 ^_^

My bunnies started walking around the pen yesterday! when you stand at the front and make clicking noises they all hop forward! Its SOOO cute! E:38 btw this is my new bunny icon :p

Latest posts

Back