Am I the farthest East??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naw, this is your section too :) The border between US and THEM is Manitoba :p

I'm not quite sure if there's anybody else in Atlantic Canada right now... ? I thought we had a few folks down Nova Scotia way...
See, all the more reason to get more Newf bun owners on board! We can have online Screech-chugging competitions :p

LOL I'll have EVERYONE here screech'd-in then we'll ALL be newfs! Kidding, Im sure screech is nasty. I have to get my Nova Scotian bf screeched in when he gets back. But, thought I'd ask here. I have 2 friends here with bunnies Ill send them the link. New Brunswick is pretty close

oh, yeah, hahha.
I will explain.
I live on the island, Cape Breton, which is about 5hrs away from Halifax, and you have to cross the Canso Causeway, which is a bridge.

woah, ok then! lol!!was not aware of this... I will see about it. I cant wait to earn enough money to come up to NS!! I never EVER left Newfoundland. Ive been a lifer. I guess Im always a Newfie but Matt's gonna pay half my way, so travel time!! :) Is it really nice there?

Hahah, I've only been to Boston MA other than here,
and I'm not to familiar with Dartmouth, but Cape Breton is beautiful, especially the Cabot trail.

I've always wanted to go to Newfoundland, my uncles work at the Hopkins fish plant, because my great grandfather started all the Hopkins fish plants.

Got the ticket!!!! Im coming to NS on the 25th and coming home the 27th.. Never been on a plane before O.O Ill die with confusion and fright!!! lmao
Akina seems fine, no immediate vet care is needed so thats good :)

Latest posts

Back