am i seeing things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpc

Reaction score
on the 15 my hubby and i got a doe at thepetstore we don't know how old she is or anything about her back groundwell yesterday i noteace she looked as if she had swallowed a smallbasketball ( shes as round as she is tall or long now) i told dearhubby i thought she was goig to have little one his answer was well imglad she has put on a little weight becouse she was just bones when wegot her. ok about 1 hour later she was laying on her side in the halland hubby said to me watch her tummy and it started to crawl then hesaid you may be right. so now i am very worryed about her becouse sheso small we were told that she was a mini lop she looks like a minilopbut she doesn't weigh 2 pounds shes very small . when i get my computerfixed i will post some pic.
kim

kpc wrote:
okabout 1 hour later she was laying on her side in the hall and hubbysaid to me watch her tummy and it started to crawl then he said you maybe right.
kim

Whoa! You actually saw her belly move? That is so weird and cool!!

love babies....love babies....

Rose

I wonder how they can sell half theanimals they do sell at petstores?:XI've had problems in thepast with buying pets from a petstore and I am very against it all now.

i am hoping that sweetpea is not going to havelittle ones yet i would like for her to be a little older even though idon't know her age. i have bought a doe from a breeder 6 months ago andshe had kits 3 weeks latter :shock:had no idea she had even been near abuck

Back