Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With life in general my mood is angry, frustrated and drained.

I've been getting that vibe from you, Ali. Sending you some love and hugs :big kiss:

Thank you means a lot. Life has been slapping me around as of late. I got my boys (the gps) ashes today as well. Wish my husband would get a clue and see that his blase response to everything is getting to me. I hate wishy washy just say yes or no. Show some kind of emotion.

Debating flooring and other things till i have them and know what works best.

36913_456261281616_764921616_5934605_1210457_n.jpg

Thank you. I have the meds ready. Now picture medicating an 11lb rabbit... One med being an injection....

Thanks long time no see.

Oh man I am so sorry. *hugs*

JadeIcing wrote:
Thank you. I have the meds ready. Now picture medicating an 11lb rabbit... One med being an injection....
I will loan you derby protective gear..lower a shoulder and plow in..lol.

Sending good vibes..

HEHE! Thanks I need a laugh and that made me LOL.

Thank you it means so much that she has so many out there thinking about us. *hugs*

Sorry to hear things have been so rough lately *huge hugs* Please do remember that you're one heck of a fantastic lady, and folks like myself appreciate it!

Are you going to the July White Plains show? Since we're probably not moving until closer to the 20th, Steven and I will almost definitely be there. I'd love to see you. Perhaps if you don't come home with a car full of critters, we could even treat you to lunch or something!

Thanks means a lot.

We are still going we talked about it and we have been looking to it for so long.

RIP Hannah Celeste Montana.

Latest posts

Back