Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible bonding of Elvis and Chibi.

Grooming.

101_0276.jpg

101_0277.jpg

101_0278.jpg

101_0279.jpg

101_0280.jpg

101_0281.jpg

Happy Elvis

101_0282.jpg

101_0283.jpg

101_0284.jpg

101_0285.jpg

101_0286.jpg

101_0287.jpg

101_0288.jpg

101_0289.jpg

101_0290.jpg

101_0291.jpg

101_0292.jpg

101_0293.jpg

101_0294.jpg

101_0295.jpg

Right now they are loose and running around playing with no problem.

I just love them! Chibi has the cutest little nose!Look at her groomin' her man!!!

Elvis looks like he's just fine with whatever goes on. I can't believe he has that little stripe and spot on his back!

Does he have a little bit of apricot color on his nose or is it the pink shining through?

BOYS! bonding? they look so sweet together! I'd have to kiss his pink nose all the time!!!

If he stays he has to have a full name. I was thinking Noah (sure seems like my house is noahs ark) Chibi (have to keep it in some form/Japanese for small), Ash (forthe twowe lost this year on another list). So he would be Noah Chibi Ash.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
BOYS! bonding? they look so sweet together! I'd have to kiss his pink nose all the time!!!

Yes boys, the trio is two boys and a girl. Dallas seems to love Wyatt.

That is the big debate here. Where does Wyatt go. If Elvis and Chibi bond than do we add Wyatt and make it 3 and 3. Or do we put him with the trio and even it out. Though the long term goal is to bond everyone.

:foreheadsmack:Chibi is the new one! I got so busy of Christmas I think I forgot everything I knew!

Wyatt should be with who likes him and he likes for now. Then work towards a large bonding.

Awww little Teresa is an independant woman!

Who needs someone? like Elvis really seemed to need a friend and it's really precious how close they are! I'm amazed over boys bonding like this!

I really hope things work out between them because I feel this is his best shot.

All of them bonding is for how ever long it takes. They all live in the same home and are not going anywhere so who cares how long it takes.

Will wait and see where Wyatt belongs. As long as it is with one of them not another bun.

I have weird naming habit...I can not have any animals livinging in
my house at the same time with the same starting letter.

List of past names....

A-AKASHA MAHERET
B-BO THE SNACK
C-CONNOR GRAYSON
D-DALLAS JINX JONES/\DEMON MONKEY BIRD*
E-ELVIS AARON
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-JACKIE JAX
K-KINGSLEY MERLIN
L-LOGAN JAKE/\LONELY THE HAMSTER*
M- MASON ALEXANDER/\MOLLY MARIE*
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R-RINGO STARR
S-SAMUEL ELIJAH /\ SAMANTHA JANE*
T-TERESA MEKARE
U-
V-
W-WYATT EARP
X-
Y-
Z-
* D=Deceased

I think he'll pick someone when you get him home and over his little hormonal things.

I think Elvis and Chibi will be bonded before you know it. They are grooming - heck Bo and Clover have NEVER done that.

Really?! I do need to read it. Bunnies always seem to do what I don't expect!

YAY! Wyatt! I'm so glad he's done!

Latest posts

Back