Alex the Lion Did It.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
Ionia, Michigan Rabbit Show on 9/11/2010.
Alex finally did it. He got B.O.S & B.O.S.V. I am so proud of him. He did very good for a rabbit that was supposed to be a not great type, long ears, :)X). He's a winner in my eyes and keeps on doing what hes doing right now!:biggrin::big wink::inlove::blueribbon:

He gotten 2 1st place and the B.O.S Ribbon so far!

SDC11376-1.jpg

SDC11379.jpg

There is one in Tiffin, Ohio on the 25th. It's pretty far north, I was curious if you would be at it. I'm hoping to make it. It's quite a drive for me, but It'll be quite fun!

AndersonsRabbits wrote:
There is one in Tiffin, Ohio on the 25th. It's pretty far north, I was curious if you would be at it. I'm hoping to make it. It's quite a drive for me, but It'll be quite fun!
We were going to the Sanddusky one but we changed our mind. We had a enough show's for this month. We needed a weekend not doing show's. But I will have to look at the Ohio shows again.

But thanks anyways.

Congratulations!

We are preparing for a Sept. 25 show. Wanna come? :biggrin2:

This is what we give for ribbons and awards at our shows.

1149_141507_040000000.jpg

1149_141507_040000001.jpg

1149_141507_040000002.jpg

Congrats,

How many lionhead people ended up there on Saturday?

I couldn't go Saturday because I had a equestrian team meet but went Sunday and there where only youth showing.

leo9lionheads wrote:
Congrats,

How many lionhead people ended up there on Saturday?

I couldn't go Saturday because I had a equestrian team meet but went Sunday and there where only youth showing.
It was me, masse, and one other breeder I dont know that name.
But it was a good size with the LH. Wish there were more. Hopefully at the next show.

And Thanks, :)

Congrats!! :)

Does B.O.S. stand for Best of Show or Best Opposite Sex of Breed... I mean, I know that it usually stands for Best of Show, but in your case...does it? I'm wondering if there wasn't a trophy/plaque for BOS, or if you mean it to stand for something else?

Emily

I'm pretty sure BOS stands for best opposite sex. And I think we usually say Best In Show, so that would be BIS.

And yes you are right, Lionheads can't compete for BIS.

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
Congrats!! :)

Does B.O.S. stand for Best of Show or Best Opposite Sex of Breed... I mean, I know that it usually stands for Best of Show, but in your case...does it? I'm wondering if there wasn't a trophy/plaque for BOS, or if you mean it to stand for something else?

Emily
B.O.S is best opposite sex and that's that big blue ribbon is for.
And thanks anyways! :)

Latest posts

Back