Adoption Numbers within this Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One rescue is a big deal.Not trying totop anyone's record. Every single rescue isimportant. Some people are just crazier than others, likeDajeti2, Gypsy, andDootsmom.

-Carolyn

Wow, who is she adopting from? I knew she wasgetting one of Buck's rabbits. Is she getting the rest of his? If so,it's great that they are going to a forum member!

Brimmhere, I might give you a call if Mochadoesn't like any of the local shelter rabbits. I want her to choose.Well, in any case, we'll narrow them down before she meets them.:D

How far south of the Wisconsin border are you?

Whoa!!! Now hold on for just a second!! Who'scrazy?!!:wink: LOL!!! Including Buck's 2 indoor buns, I will have 11 upfor adoption. Not an easy task! None will be adopted out for breeding.Thanks for the kudos Carolyn.

LuvaBun wrote:
Didn't Jen (Cirrustwi) adopt Abby, one of Angelsandcaviesrabbits? And JimD got Rosie via Buck (after a lotof running around :D).- Jan
Yeah, I adopted Abby. She is the sweetest littlegirl. I wanted to put up her picture here, but my camera isin getting fixed. I was supposed to get it back last night,but it's not done yet.

And thanks to the 2 posts about the W. PA Humane Society having so manyrabbits, I may have to check that out...I can't stand that they mighthave to put some to sleep.

Jen

I thought it would be fun to bring this back as there are more bunnies being adopted from other forum members.

I got Mitzy and Tinsel from BlueMoonz on Friday.

I am also getting Doran aka Cowboy from Gpsy and Fedora aka Wolly Girl from Dootsmom.

Feel free to add on folks.

Tina

I adopted Snuggles from my vet.. he has healthissues and his previous owner couldn't pay for them.. So I took him..:DHe is the sweetest bun I've had in a long time.. lovesattention and back rubs..

Mandy

I've been tossing around adopting a housebunmyself. Housebun would obviously be spayed/neutered as Ithink I'd like a Flemish due to their gentle nature and large size andwell have no desire to raise that particularbreed.

Anyone know how housebuns react to stairs? My house is duallevel and I'm not sure if a bun would go up and down the stairs ornot. I assume it'd be safer to not allow the access anyhowbut thought I'd see what you experienced house bun slaves know ofit.

BitterCowgal wrote:
Anyone know how housebuns react to stairs? My house is duallevel and I'm not sure if a bun would go up and down the stairs ornot. I assume it'd be safer to not allow the access anyhowbut thought I'd see what you experienced house bun slaves know ofit.
My rabbits love the stairs there has never beena problem.They fly up and down them at top speed, usually doing a binky at thebottom!!

ND

I bet you are excited to get Dillon. He is cuteand I bet Abby will be in love as in love in first site. Too bad he isnot neutered and Abby is not spayed. Them two would make beautifulbabies too.

I know, this week has just flown by. Ihave had so much going on, I had to come down here, we had a party togo to on Saturday, I had a stomach bug Sunday, Harley was neuteredtoday....the list just goes on...it's been a crazy week.

I'm excited to get him. I can't wait to meet him and Amanda tomorrow.

Jen

Latest posts

Back