Adopting Another One

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...I don't know how you and Tina find timefor all of them...I feel some days mine don't get enuff time...luckilysome of them don't care much about my one on one time as long as theycan get out for a bit...so that helps...LOL Then there'sCorky who would take up ALL my time if he could!

awww your mom will miss Abby since she groomedher. Sound so cute. *sniff* *sniff* I really do miss her though. Getsettled in and we can come and visit. Dan aka mambo invited me and myhubby to meet him and Fonzie when ever we would like to. So once we getthings sittuated with DJ (hubby)'s mom with 2 major blood clot. Shejust went to the er tonight and they admitted her again. So once shegets back on her feet and we know that she is well then we should beable to live our normal life again.

cirrustwi wrote:
Dillon makes 10 (plus 8 ferrets, 5 rats, 7 bearded dragons,2 uromastyx, 2 dogs and 3 cats and right now I'm at my mom's so add inher 3 dogs and 1 cat). We actually live in a small houseright now, but it has 3 bedrooms, so the rabbits, ferrets and rats havea room. The lizards are in my room. It's crazy, butI love it.

Jen
WOW! I thought I had azoo.

Uhm....Where are the chickens? You need a few of those. Oh, and maybe a goat or two. :wink:

The adoption is official. Here is Amanda saying goodbye to Dillon aka Sonic.

IM000715.jpg

And here's Jen and Amanda posing for the adoption photo:

IM000717.jpg

Jen was also nice enough to trim my guinea pigs nails.:)

I got him home, well, not really home, but to mybrother's house, late last night. We hung out with my friendfor a little while after I left, her dog was scared to death of thelittle guy. LMBO

Amanda held it together so well, I would have been hysterical if I wereher. He is such a sweet boy, all the buns were.Fonzie didn't want those nails done though, we got the front, but notthose big back feet.

Jen

You ladies are gorgeous. Oh is Dillon a little doll. Congratualtions Jen.
Amanda, I'm sorry you had to rehome the little guy but you couldn't have picked a better home.
Mambo, Fonzie isn't a wuss. He is a sweetie pie.:D

Tina

Those big clippers are scary. PoorFonzie. Sampson is the same way. He calms down whenI cover his eyes though, but the back feet are always a struggle.

Jen

:? Hmm...and my mom thinks 4 hamsters 2 cats and a rabbit are a lot...puh-lease!

cirrustwi wrote:
Dillon makes 10 (plus 8ferrets, 5 rats, 7 bearded dragons, 2 uromastyx, 2 dogs and 3 cats andright now I'm at my mom's so add in her 3 dogs and 1 cat). Weactually live in a small house right now, but it has 3 bedrooms, so therabbits, ferrets and rats have a room. The lizards are in myroom. It's crazy, but I love it.

Jen

I think that working in the pet store businessmakes it easier to own a bunch of animals. I get greatdiscounts, so that helps tremendously. But, at the same time,I have a couple that I fell in love with and just had to bring home, soit adds to the insanity too. All my employees have a bunch ofanimals.

Jen

I hear you Jen. PoorAmanda, I knowwhat it is like rehome a bun or 2. I hadto rehome Abby (Jenhas herummmmm pics please) and Thumper. Thumper looks justlike Dillon.

Wish me luck everyone, I have picked up an application to one of thenices Petland in Robinson. They just opened it not too long ago. I amgonna try and get DJ my hubby to take me tomorrow if not next week. Iam gonna talk to the manager and give him the application. Jen what petstore you work at in your area and where are you gonna work at when youcome to pgh. I sure would love to meet all of your buns and Abby againalso meet Fonzie and his piggie friends.

Angel: I'm going to be sending resumes todifferent places around the city. I'm actually going to sendthem out next week. I may get out of the pet business, butI'm not sure. I'll let you know where I end up.

Jen

Cool maybe you should since you always bringhome a new pet or 2. If we had a ton of money today we would havebrought home a beautiful female chocolate cocker spaniel puppy. Shelooks just like my Isaac but brown not black. She was 1200. bucks andwith 25 percent off brought her down to 800. bucks. I could get one for250. bucks or less for a cocker. I just love cockers.

Jen Good luck with some kind of jobs you have management skillsanyways. I am still trying to save money for a Flemmie. It looks like Iwill have to wait until fall.

Latest posts

Back