Adopting Another One

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My bunny family is about to grow, one more time. I swear this is the last one...ok, maybe not...

Mambo's niece, Amanda, has to give up one of her bunnies because she'sjust too busy with school and things, so they asked me if I might takeone. Of course I said I would. Amanda did all thegood bunny mommy things and checked me out and asked me a bunch ofquestions. We have been PMing back and forth for a fewdays. Anyway, on Wednesday I will be adding Dillon A.K.A.Sonic to my household. He's a little Holland Lop she got fromPam Nock. He's just adorable.

Jen

Congrats on the new addition Jen :) This isa baby photo of Dillon aka Sonic.

sjbzeaspade.jpg

Pam

Jen when are you gonna stop. Ya can't I am like that with guinea pigs and I would with buns but no room.

Congrats. Poor Mandie giving up a cute one.

Thanks Everyone! I'll post pictures as soon as I get him home and settled, which won't be until next Sunday.

Pam: Thank you for posting the picture. He's such a cutie!

Angel: I'm done, I think, at least for now. Nomore! Of course I said that after Sampson and added Lily,Abby and now Dillon since.

Jen

I am so sad to have to give Dillon away but Icouldn't think of a better person for him to go to. I know hewill have such a good life with Jen and I can visit him whenever Iwant! I feel confident with my choice.

Thanks again Jen

Amanda she is a very good bunny mom. She has myAbby and you can see her pics under the Lewis Zoo. I miss her much andhopefully she will move to pgh so I can visit Abby too. Dillon will bein good hands and you will feel good about it. I thought that I wouldcry alot when Abby left but I really did not cry much because I knewthat she is in good hands.

Oh Jen, He's Gorgeous. I am so happy foryou and Dillon. I can't imagine a better home for him than yours. I betyou can't wait to get him home and settled in.

Congratulations!!

Tina

Amanda: You can see him whenever. Weare going to do some major house hunting this week, so hopefully we'llfind something. I need to get moved and settled. Ialready trained the person whose taking over for me at work, and hewants his job! He took it knowing that he would just havepart time until I moved and that I wasn't sure how long that was,but....he's ready.

Angel: Abby would love it if you came to visit. I just talkedto my mom, she's bunny sitting while I'm house sitting for my brother,she said Abby was grooming her last night.

Tina: Thanks! I think he'll be happy here. When are the Jersey Woolies coming?

Jen

Either right after the Boathouse Partyof the weekend after as far as I know. At least the Punkins aresettling in wonderfully. I can't wait to see pictures of Dillon. Maybewe can get updates on all your babies * hint hint*:p

I am so happy for you.

Tina

I know, I know...I need to take somepictures. I'm getting it from all sides. I have afriend I'm visiting this week, and she wants to see pictures, oh theferret forum, I belong to, they want to send an angry mob after me toget some pictures...LOL I said I would send the angry mobnext door to get the neighbor.

I promise pictures of everyone when I get them home and settled next weekend.

Jen

:laugh:That mob sure would teach that nasty neighbor a thing or two.

I have room to talk, I've never been this far behind in postingthe Zoo Crew's pictures. I hope to get them all done thisweek.:?I am going to be the temp answering service for a bigcompany this week. Hopefully it won't be too awful busy and I can getcaught up. If not there's always next week right.

Tina

Dillon makes 10 (plus 8 ferrets, 5 rats, 7bearded dragons, 2 uromastyx, 2 dogs and 3 cats and right now I'm at mymom's so add in her 3 dogs and 1 cat). We actually live in asmall house right now, but it has 3 bedrooms, so the rabbits, ferretsand rats have a room. The lizards are in my room.It's crazy, but I love it.

Jen

Latest posts

Back