Achaean got neutered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
So I started off going for that "I don't approve" picture, because Achaean has given me a few dirty looks since his "snip" on thursday, and now i want to share you all of you. Mind you despite the dirty looks he snuggled with me almost all night Thursday.

3262145862_9de1c50e98.jpg

I am so above that surgery that i didn't approve of...

3261323087_1274cb6fe9.jpg

I dare you to get past this....

3262144476_049fedd1ac.jpg

the nose Knows, you know?

3262147188_2fe0cbd1f7.jpg

What was that you said?

3261324585_3f57868dc3.jpg

eeeww Dog germs.. Sloppy wet kisses from Story..

kherrmann3 wrote:
What cute pictures! I know how the disapprovals get worse post-snip! My little guy was so mad! Adorable pictures, though! :)
Thanks.
I guess I am lucky he only gives me some dirty looks. Most people drop them off at the vet, then pick them up at the end of the day.. therefore they are not "entirely responsible' for all the "actions" at the vet.. I can't get away from that blame.. As I took him in set him up in a cage, weighed him, noted his weight, held him to be sedated, played anastesiaologist, being that i monitored his breathing while under and also held him for the surgery, cuddled him for wake up, then kept stimulating him as he finished waking up in the cage.. sure he has plenty to be mad at.. but would I changethat for the world of just dropping him off no way.. I know exactly what's going on with him the entire time...

oh and never mind the fact that the next day i also carted him to work with me so I could keep a close eye on him.. I have discovered he does not like travel.. but I think that org sems one from being a bunny, and 2 his first experiences with travel before I got him..

Awww... what cute pictures, even if Achaean did not approve. Too bad buns and dogs and cats do not know that neutering can extend their lives...my unneutered show buns never lasted as long as their neutered counterparts and my hubby's family would not get their Golden Retriever neutered until he developed a nasty cancer (perianal adenoma)... and unfortunately the cancer came back as a football sized tumor on his liver....:tears2:

I raised miniature horses and had two young stallions that needed to be snipped - one went to Cornell University and while the procedure was uneventful, when Biscuit came home, he attacked the other colt (who was dominant and would not take any malarkey like that, normally).

I think Biscuit was offended to the core at first, but he was placed in a home a few days later where he is treated like a king to this day.

Give Achaean a pat from me...best wishes for good healing for him.

Denise

What a gorgeous bunner!! Those disaproving looks make him even more gorgeous!!!! I don't think I've seen a picture of him before!!! Now I need more! Hehe! xxx

Awww poor baby!

I held Bo all evening when he was still so woosey from his neuter! The next day he disapproved highly and since then he's still extremely good at disapproving!

Wonderful photos tho! He's such a pretty boy! and I want to rub his nose! I don't blame the doggie for kissing it!

Latest posts

Back