Acacia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acacia-Berry

Reaction score
Acacia is now a little almost 6 and half years old! (as of April 2013) She is a dwarf mix, I paid 10$ for her from a byb in January 2007 when she was 4 mths old. We had driven for over an hour to get her and when we arrived the 2 kids at home showed us the parents and siblings (all baby bunnies and their mama bunny were living in a standard commercial sized cage). In effect from that experience, I say today that I rescued her (even though I paid for her). So birthed my love for rabbits!

She is a special princess, she is spoiled (will not eat salads if they are sold in bags, will not eat out of the same container of prepared greens for longer than two consecutive nights) and she is disciplined but also territorial. When my dog was alive (when we lived in the bedroom of a rented house) Acacia would cuddle him and while outside in the backyard she would hide underneath him from the wind.

I could go on all day. Acacia is a single rabbit, she prefers her space as a result of her upbringing and I have not been able to bond her since. She has a grey stuffed bunny which is her constant companion.

spring-ish-138.jpg

sunny-bunny-030.jpg

hoppyhalloween-009.jpg

halifax-2011-banana-bunny-024.jpg

halifax-2011-banana-bunny-029.jpg

Latest posts

Back