Abondoned Dwarf Rabbit Left to Die

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi BunnyBabe,

That is a very nice thing you did, saving thebunny.What kind of rabbit is she?Did you take her to the vet yet?

Do you have any other pets?

Rainbows! :angel:

Hey. We are taking him to the vet tomorrow. Anyes I do have other pets. 2 horses, 2 dogs, 6 cats, 7 fish (three of mydogs recently passed away... all in different months)

You did the right thing.If it was me I wouldhave done the same thing by bringing home that bunny,I'm glad your momlet you keep it.Keep us posted on the vet visit.

What a cutie! She looks a lot like my sisters rabbit Benny

P1011053.jpg

:)

~Amy

OH what a Sweetie, He certainly looks like he iscomfortable lol look at him all snuggledup in your neck . Youdid good and he is acutie , Keep us posted :highfive:

BunnyBabe wrote:
Yesterday, 5/22/0510:00 am pst, I was walking in a park and I saw a box. Then I thought Isaw the box move, so I go over to look inside, and there was a rabbit!I picked up the box and rushed her/him (can't tell yet) home. My momfreaked she was like "Ashley... we cant have a bunny," and I was like"fine you want it to be out there and die?" Now 1 day later the rabbithas a large cage and good food and water. Why would my mom not want abunny? The are soooo cute. But yes, she/he is alot of work. I am prettysure it is a female, but just incase its a male it's name is Sashie (pronounced saw-sh-e ). Soon I will get a pic I can show you. But arethere any tips on what to feed it?
Of course you did the right thing by not leaving the rabbitthere to die... But you have to take into consideration that *rescuing*an animal is very different from *adopting* it and that you mum doesn'tactually want to keep it.

Maybe you could just look after it until you're sure therabbits better or suitable for rehoming and then think about taking itto a rescue centre - where, btw, it'll have a lot more bunny-company! -and it can find a home :)

It's just a thought.

We endded up NOt going to the vet yesterday. we a defenatly going tomorrow

Back