A walking bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokinmyownsox

Reaction score
Chili will walk, like a dog, when on a hard surface(i.e. wood floors, tile floors) is that normal? She'll hop too at times, but most of the time she walks. She's the only bun that I know that does it. Does she just have an amazing talent or could there be something wrong?

P.S. Sorry for the million posts. :p

Domino walks like a dog sometimes lol its cute, maybe she does it because the floors are slippery and she's being cautious. Btw I LOVE your carpet sharks!! I miss the two I had :(

melbaby80 wrote:
Domino walks like a dog sometimes lol its cute, maybe she does it because the floors are slippery and she's being cautious. Btw I LOVE your carpet sharks!! I miss the two I had :(
Yeah, Bear and Emmett are the best. I gave them up once cause I was REALLY busy with work and school and just didn't have the time for them, it was so hard. I cried for days. When the person that took them couldn't keep them anymore I decided it was fate and I would never again give up my babies. They have each other so now that I've come to terms that they don't have to constantly be out of the cage I feel better about it.

rokinmyownsox wrote:
melbaby80 wrote:
Yeah, Bear and Emmett are the best. I gave them up once cause I was REALLY busy with work and school and just didn't have the time for them, it was so hard. I cried for days. When the person that took them couldn't keep them anymore I decided it was fate and I would never again give up my babies. They have each other so now that I've come to terms that they don't have to constantly be out of the cage I feel better about it.
Ahh you're lucky. I hope to own another pair in the future. They are like mini dogs only better :p

Our boy George walks a lot. Especially on the hardwood floors. It's funny cuz he kinda drags his back legs when he's on the hardwood. He's scared of it since it's slippery. He hops normally the rest of the time and I have caught him actually hopping a few steps/hops on the hardwood, so hopefully he's becoming less fearful. On the other hand, our girl Pearl hops everywhere. She isn't scared at all. It is funny to watch her slip and slide on the hardwood and then she just lays down for a minute. Like she's saying I meant to do that. lol.

When I first got her Becky walked everywhere, she didn't know how to hop. Now she hops all over the place. If she's curious about something then she reverts to the tip toe walking.

Gary walked like that on the tile at first, but now he hops that he got used to it.

My husband hoped they wouldn't get used to the wood floors in his office. Nope, the slick surface only kept the warren at bay for a couple days. Once the others saw Sophie hopping in there then they all were gung ho for forging the new territory. LOL He has to remember to keep the door shut.

Latest posts

Back