A "Rabbit Person"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rabbitluvr04!

It was Sebastian's Little Girl's idea and Elf_Mommy's making. I had nothing to do with; I love it too!

-Carolyn

Hey Carolyn!

No problem I love to show them off! First is Tucker... He is the onewith only one ear, although he is making up fo that with food! LOL

And this was the last pic I got from the breeder!Buster's on the leftand Tucker on the right... They are suchsweeties and when we come home from mexico they come home from thebreeder! YEAH!!!! It's sooooo very exciting. March 3 is the set date!So look out becasue there will be sooooo many pics comming up! LOL:p

Talk to you later

Lyndsy

Lissa wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I thought this was amusing. It's written by Laura Doering:

"Ever notice that someone who shares his or her life and home with apet rabbit is often referred to as a "rabbit person?" Those whose petsare cats or dogs generally don't warrant such a title--unless theirhome is over-run with cats and dogs. Not the case with us. It justtakes one rabbit, and suddenly you are the "rabbit person." And friendsand relatives are happy to let others know about you: "Oh, you have arabbit...my neighbor (son, daughter, friend, co-worker) has a rabbittoo."
We'respecial.
Do you really think so? LOL
I really do!!! LOL

Oh, Lyndsy,

They're Precious!! I can't wait until you get them.

I made an avatar of Buster for you. Love the color background they're on.

Absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you're taking Tucker.

Buster and Tucker are such Strong Names for such babies. :)

Warmest regards,
-Carolyn

Here's an avatar of Tucker if you wish to change it to him. :)

Thank you soooo much Carolyn, I didn't know howto make one. LOL Can you beleive that? :?Does it just come onwhen I post or do I have to do something? DUH!

As soon as the breeder phoned and said that Tucker only had one ear, Iknew he was supposed to come home with us. She said she would TRY tofind him a home but, I didn't want to atke that chane. So we decided totake them both! They are just so adorable!

I'm advertising on the zoos' front door the dayt hey come home! Admission prices are definatly going up this time!LOL

Lyndsy

Hi Lyndsy,

Funny! I agree, the admission prices should definitely go upat the Zoo.

Hit yourRefresh button, you'll see your avatarthen. TheRefresh button is the one that looks likea piece of paper with two green arrows about the fourth icon overonyour tool bar. Ifnot, you may have arefresh button on yourkeyboard.

-Carolyn

Hi Lyndsy,

Save the picture of Tucks (and Buster)into your hard-driveand then go to My Account and go to Avatar, press the Browse button,find the picture, double click on it and it will upload.

Your Buster-Boy does make a beautiful avatar, as does Tucker.

:)

-Carolyn

Back