A huge bunny hug goes out to...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy and M&SMom,

We couldn't overlook you two. I have the utmost respect for the both ofyou as well. You're very important members of this forum and I lookforward to reading what you write.

Bunnymommy couldn't have said it more eloquently about the in-fightingon other forums. I hope this one doesn't lose what we've got. I thinkthe one thing that makes this board so pleasurable is how well manneredeveryone is.

It's truly a delight not to have any people that are quick to fight and snap at people.

-Carolyn

Just proves that bunny people are compassionate, caring, and freindly people!

I too love this board, so many times have other good boards been ruined due to fighting, lets keep this one friendly!

Thanks for the compliment Carolyn, and I to have a ton of respect for you and the others.

I'll certainly do my best to guard it, M&SMom.

By the way, with all due respect, your friend wouldn't know Beauty ifit ran her over with a truck. How could she say that about Mr. MochaMon?! Remember how we responded to his pictures? It was Mocha that gotall the comments, not Sir Spice.

Some people have no accounting for taste. :?

-Carolyn

Doesn't matter, I'd love Mocha if he was theugliest bunny on Earth. She just doesn't know his personality is whatmakes everyone love him, and he'll always be my little cutie, whileSpice will be my little angel (ha ha!).

True True, but they're both beauties inside and out, which I know you're aware

I do shiver to think what she'd say about that wonderful poster that took in the rabbit with no fur. :shock:

-Carolyn

Wow I'm on the list?? well it saysMICHELLE...there's more than one so I'm not sure if its me or not....lol. I dont really give much advice in here, I'm the one with all theproblems because my baby bun is a rebel..... lol. Thanks for everyone'shelp along the way!

Probably nothing nice.

She also called the pony I used to ride, namedHercules(hedied on Nov. 2, 2002), ugly once. Had a few people say that at showstoo but when we got out into the ring and won the jumper rounds theyquickly figured out it's what's on the inside. My friend just likes thelooks of animals, she's a nice person even if she can't see the innerbeauty in animals.

Yup, there's another Michelle, darlin! She goes by Michelle. I thought it was you at first.

And by the way, you've nailed good advice on the head a couple oftimes. One time I can quickly recall, MyBunnyLovesMe, is when someonehad a question about two male rabbits not getting along. You've come along way, Baby!

I'm sorry petkeeper that I neglected to mention you. You're quiet, butyou're as important as the rest. So glad you stick around.
:cool:

-Carolyn

. Well, I do try to give advice, but I'm far frombeing an expert! :) When I'm done school, I can certainly help withpeoples dogs! :) aww Megan flopped....I love when she does that.... herstomache is blue, it's cute.

I think everyone's equally important, the boardwouldn't be the same without everyone, some just have more knowledgebut others may have knowledge in other areas. And plus, if it wasn'tfor each and every one of us, our bunnies might possibly not have verygood livesin other peoples hands.

I agree with you, M&SMom :) Lord knows Megan would've been far worst if it wasn't for the people on here.

I have to agree with everything said. I'm sothankfull for all the wonderful people here and it was after readingthrough some of the posts here that I joined knowing there was plentyof knowledge being shared and no fighting!! YAY!! Carolyn, Imust admit your manner was probably one of the main reasons I joinedhere, not to mention Pam's expertise and everyone just seemed sofriendly. I love the tales of everyones bunnies and you canfeel the caring environment here. Everyone here is genuinlyconcerned for each other and their animals. Kudos toeveryone!!

Well, Mom2Many,

You're teaching me as well in your thought out and astute comment aboutthe Inadequacies of Pet Stores. That stands out the most because youobviously know your animals. Also, how concerned you were for Sundae tohave healthy babies was very moving.

Hey! :) I saw what a Water Dragon was this past weekend! Went to asmall private-school's zoo with Buck and his wife, and Buck saw it andsaid, "Look! There a water dragon...what mom2many was talking about!"They're Cute!

See, you touched our day without even realizing it.

I do love the name Iwantatwinkie too. I get a kick out of her rabbit tails/tales?!

-Carolyn

Wow! I am honored to be mentioned :D Iknow I'm not very helpful when it comes to giving good advice since Iam still learning alot from everyone here but I try. I, too, am glad tobe a part of the group of great people on here!!:D

~pam

Your heart shines, Pamela227. I'm already quoting you on the post from Gabby.

dUtCh is an interesting read; and Ivagrove (sp?) is to be noticed too.

M&SMom said it when she said everyone's equally important.

Every one has their own special gift. One thing you all have is aLoving, Patient and Kind Heart, in addition to the gifts you bringindividually.

I enjoy each and every one of you and have learned a lot from yourpersonalities and your own experiences. You may think you're notcontributing, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Everyone here is as unique and beautiful as the jewels inside of a treasure.

-Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn :)What I like aboutbeing here and being able to read everyone's posts the most is nomatter how bad of a day I've been having (and today wasn't exactly thegreatest), I know I can come on here & smile just by readingeveryone's stories & experiences & kind words! :D

~pam

hahahha my bunny is binkying like crazy tonight... my brother has her stick and she keeps hopping at it.... lol how cute.

I LOVE HERCULES!!! I'm a horse lover. In fact Iloe them as much as I love bunnies!! Ive been riding for eight or nineyears (can remeber) but all the time I've been horse riding Ive wanteda horse. (**** those evil parents!)
Anyhoo I think he's beautiful no matter what anyone says!!!

Wuv from lauren and the especially special bunnies!!!!!!!

xoxox

Not plannin on goin anywhere, Loz! ;)

-Carolyn

Back