A happy birthday with my girls :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Can't believe it has been a year of me writing onthis forum about my two little Dancin Divas! Today marked their oneyear birthday, such sweet innocents they were in their youth *gringrin* A good day was had by all, they spent most of the day relaxing(like it was something new) and a hearty binky was tossed here andthere-About to head in for the night, after the last craisins are wipedoff their lil whiskers and noses.

Happy Birthday my babies, Jezebel and Jaden !!! I could of never donesuch a (here's hoping anyway)greatjob ofraising them and understanding them and to finish it all off~transporting them half way across the world if it wasnt for all youwonderful peeps here on this forum, thank you sooo much from my heartand theirs :)

Cher, Jezebel and Jaden

And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Two PreciousPrincesses!!

-Carolyn

rabbit50.gif
HAPPYBIRTHDAY, JADEN AND JEZEBEL. Your mommy is sure lucky to have two suchbeautiful girls! - Jan

Happy 1st birthday Jaden and Jezebel!

Kisses from Mocha and Spice and hugs from Laura!

Happy Birthday! Glad it's been a wonderful year for all three of you!

Here's wishing you another one full of magic and good times!

princess.gif
Raspberry

Cher wrote:
Can'tbelieve it has been a year of me writing on this forum about my twolittle Dancin Divas! Today marked their one year birthday, such sweetinnocents they were in their youth *grin grin* A good day was had byall, they spent most of the day relaxing (like it was something new)and a hearty binky was tossed here and there-About to head in for thenight, after the last craisins are wiped off their lil whiskers andnoses.

Happy Birthday my babies, Jezebel and Jaden !!! I could of never donesuch a (here's hoping anyway)greatjob ofraising them and understanding them and to finish it all off~transporting them half way across the world if it wasnt for all youwonderful peeps here on this forum, thank you sooo much from my heartand theirs :)

Cher, Jezebel and Jaden

You are so welcome, Cher! We owe you a vote of thanks forpermitting us a glimpse of your lives and becoming part ofours. You all are part of the "family" we all bandy abouthere on the forum.

Happy Birthday, buns!

Buck

Thank you all soomuch, after all wassaid (and reiterated to them with unwanted kisses to Jezebel from hermamma, and lots of wanted pets....)

My girls (and now after this confession)and all of youare allgoing to think I am absolutely off my rocker-but I am not, I havereasons....okay okay justifications for my mind slip...

My ex partner's b-day was the 5th and the girl's is the 12th (Justdon't tell them that, since we had a bunny-b-day on the 5th....and theworst part my ex's is NOVEMBER) good golly!

I don't think I have laughed that hard at myself in a long time, but atleast a good internal chuckle was had-now everyone just move alongplease *insert embarrassed smiley here* nothing to see here....coughcough

Signed

A VERY embarrassed bunny mamma

Funny, yes! But how very brave of you to admit it!Everyone else would have kept it to themselves!

Raspberry

Boy! What a relief to know that my mind's not the only one that does those sorts of things!

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, you made my day-I don't believe Ihave ever read on this forum any one else doing this sort of thing. Atleast I shared the chuckle, thank you too Raspberry :p

Cher

Back