A few questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
Well I have been trying to get my bun to use a water bottle instead of water bowl. It looked like buddy was drinking out of it but not very much so I put the bowl back. When I put it down he was drinking very fast!! I guess he just likes his bowl better!

I have been hearing some kind of chirping noise coming from buddy. I usually let him hop around outside untill he wants to go back in his hutch. I didn't let him 2day because I didn't want him getting wet since it rained 2day! Maybe he is sad that he can't go outside 2day??

I have heard that black oil sunflower seeds are a hot food to rabbits. Where can I find them???

:bunnydance::colors::elephant:<WBR>:bunnydance::colors::elephant:

They can be found in most places that carry wild bird food.They can also be found online at many different websites.

On the water bottle deal, make sure it&#39;s one with a ball bearing on the end, those are much easier for the rabbit to get used to. It may take 3 or 4 days for the rabbit to figure it out but they usually do. Usually curiousity will get the best of him and will start drinking from the nozzle.

Dan

thanx I put a little bit of peanut butter on the end and it was gone so hes figured out that it&#39;s water but I think I&#39;m just going to keep the bowl and bottle just incase!

Latest posts

Back