A 2nd Chance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2006_01290025.jpg

2006_01290033.jpg

2006_01290035.jpg

2006_01290051.jpg

2006_01290068.jpg

2006_01290071.jpg

2006_01290122.jpg

2006_01290134.jpg

2006_01290164.jpg

2006_01290179.jpg

2006_01290186.jpg

2006_01290195.jpg

2006_01290198.jpg

2006_01290209.jpg

2006_01290210.jpg

2006_01290096.jpg

Thank you for such a nice complement cmh! Thepics I have are very grainy because the program that I use came withthe camera, and when it resizes them, it compresses the file and makesthe picture all grainy and icky looking. The original files areextremely crisp and clear, perfect for printing flawless 8x10's!

The camera I have is a Fuji Film S6000fd. It's a SLR-Like digital with 6MP's and a 10x optical zoom.

Here's two really good links to reviews and specs on the camera. Thesewere the two sites and reviews I used heavily before deciding on thisparticular camera:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/FujifilmS6000fd/

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/finepix_s6000fd-review/index.shtml

As far as taking binky shots, 99.9% of the time, I set the setting to"Sports" mode, which will catch fast moving objects with the leastamount of blur. I then set the camera to "continuous shooting". Thisenables you to hold down the 'shoot' button, and it will continuouslytake one shot right after the other. I start shooting as soon as hebegins to binky, and hold the button until he's done. In the end, I'm*sometimes* able to grab a good binky shot out of it, like some of theones posted.

Hope this helps!

MBH-I'm really mad at you!!! :laugh:

You are such a great bunny/foster bunny mom anyone could ever ask for, so there!:hug:

Glad to see you post. Your pics are ALWAYS awesome!:brownbunny

Hiiiiiiiii Snuffles!!

You? Mad at me? :scared:Yeah right!:brat:

I think my buns are spoiling me (wait... I mean me spoiling them!). Igutted my room yesterday (and I'm still trying to clean the mess) and Iended up getting rid of my entertainment center, bookcase, night standand a CD shelf and I donated it all to my friend who is getting marriedin three weeks and just bought a house. I crammed everything elsetogether, and my TV is now sitting on a tiny table.

Why, you ask? Because Chance now gets run of the entire house becausehe listens well, Thumper gets run of the entire spare bedroom, andHarper is too mischevious for either.

SO we are buildingKing Harpera huge NIC cage(FINALLY! We were supposed to do this MONTHS ago...) and have guttedenough of my room to *supposedly* make it 5 grids wide, 2 grids deep(we were going for 3, but I think it may stick out toomuch)and 4 grids high, with 3 shelves. Plus a *small* runattached.

King Harper is too bad to have run of the house. He doesn't listen andruns awaywhen we try to pick him up. What a tard! So he getshis own NIC castle instead.

Luckily we already have all the supplies and stuff from when we builthim an NIC cage right before we moved. I just need another box (or 2)of grids since this one is going to be a bit bigger.

Missed you too! Chance has been a camera hoglately, I need to take some more pics of Harper and Thumper. I'll behome all day tomorrow (cleaning my room no doubt), so I'll be takingsome pics of those two tomorrow. Harper's gettin' POed at me for nottaking any lately. :cool:

BTW, I need pictures of Miss Angel and Snuffy! *Cough*UpdateBlog*Cough**Ahem*:stikpoke

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going totake a look at the reviews. I've been thinking of getting a new cameraand giving the one I have to my Dad. I also think I like your picturesbecause its sunny and I can see green grass :) All I see hereis snow and more snow! But also, I think you just have a knack for it.I love reading the stories about all three of your buns!

MyBoyHarper wrote:
Missed you too! Chance has been a camera hog lately, I needto take some more pics of Harper and Thumper. I'll be home all daytomorrow (cleaning my room no doubt), so I'll be taking some pics ofthose two tomorrow. Harper's gettin' POed at me for not taking anylately. :cool:

BTW, I need pictures of Miss Angel and Snuffy! *Cough*UpdateBlog*Cough**Ahem*:stikpoke
Good one!:winkLol!

I know, I know. I was telling Michaela that I really want itto warm up so we can go outside! I can't wait. Iwill update very soon. I am celebrating Angel's recovery.

Plus, I need to learn a bit about my camera. It has a sportmode, which would be good for binkies, I suppose, but Angela said itdoesn't work for her. I just need to take some trialshots. I'll get you some though!:hug:

I've been keeping up with Angel's recovery and I am SO glad that she's doing well!

Yes *wags finger* I need some updated pics soon. :cool:

Sports mode rocks on a camera, it is the ONLY way I can catch binkyshots. It boosts the shutter speed for fast moving objects, so itallows me to catch binky shots and running shots with the least(sometimes with none at all) blur.

As most know, Chance gets run of the house mostof the day, and is only picked up when we leave, or are in bed. Well,spoiled doesn't quite describe him, andIwantedy'all to endurethe face I get whenhe's locked up:

easter5.jpg

Oh my goodness, he's just so neglected. :craziness

Chance went out in the yard, and immediately discovered a plant. He decided to stop for a nibble...

Going...

chance2.jpg

Going...

chance3.jpg

Gone!

chance4.jpg

"Hey mom, what's happenin'!"

chance5.jpg

Showin a little tongue...

chance6.jpg

Showin lots of tongue...

chance7.jpg

chance8.jpg

chance9.jpg

chance10.jpg

Sniffin' my arm pit (freak... :craziness) - "Is that 'Secret' you have on?"

chance11.jpg

"Wheeeeee!"

chance12.jpg

Chance is ready for take off...

chance13.jpg

chance1.jpg

Great pictures MBH, I love the one where he'sadmiring the flower pot. My Buttercup loves Pansy's, Iactually plant some in flower pots for him.

Susan:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back