8 beautifull buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal ry

Reaction score
its a very sad christmas eve minnie gave birth :shock:i just went to feed them to descover a beautifully made nest with all the buns sitting around it and i perred over to see beautisull pink babies dreaming it was lovely suprise lord knows what happend as disney does not live with them he goes nexxt to them in the run..... so mabey they mated through the run?? :shock:

anyway i gave my beautifull buns some food minnie left the hutch and was jumping aroudn as ushal being happy anyway a few hours later i went back to find minnie staring out of the shed window looking so sad i went and gave her a hug and my ipod suddenly started playing celine deon my hart will go on (must have been fate) and i ent to have a look at the nest to see the babies had all died i dont knwo how or why it is very unfair they seemed so happy and the buns are destrot im moving minnie inside she is syaing good bye to her abbies as we speak :tears2:and then she is comming inside as i feel she needs it she is very sad

its a very sad christmas eve for us indeed:cry4:

R.I.P babies im very sorry :cry4:

Oh no :( I'm so sorry.

Same thing happened to me, my rabbit had four babies on Christmas eve and they all died, RIP babies.

Latest posts

Back