$5 off at Petsmart!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

featpete

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to let you know about this awesome $5 coupon. Essentially, make a purchase of $5.00 or more and you get $5.00 off your total. I went today with a couple friends and I was able to get about $20 worth of things for less than $2! They have grass mats for $4.99 and when I added a can of 37 cent cat food for my friend, I was able to use the coupon. If you want to use multiple, just do separate transactions.

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=480349&d=1295993540 (yes it's from slickdeals.net if any of you visit the site)

Valid At These Locations:
  • All of California
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Dallas, TX
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Livingston, NY
  • Houston, TX
  • New York, NY
  • Tampa, FL
  • Philadelphia, PA
People have been reporting that it's been working in other locations as well, but I don't know any specifics. Also, Petco SHOULD take these coupons. This $5 coupon is only valid for THIS weekend (until Sun, January 30th)!

Waffle is totally spoiled with his new toys now.

Some good items you can get that are around $5 are grass mats, water bottles, ceramic food dishes, wooden toys/treats. Obviously you can make a larger purchase and get $5 off as well. Happy buying!

Latest posts

Back