3 years later.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

Pet_Bunny: Long time! I have three guinea pigs still and a cat (who grew up with the pigs but is still trying to figure out what Little J is).
My Vet said 5-6 months for alteration, Animal Ark Clinic and quoted me at $209.19. They did my guinea pig neuter so it was the first place I went to call. Any suggestions for the north end of Edmonton?
As for where he came from, I believe the lady said My Pet but I can not say for sure. They disconnected their phone and I have no way to get a hold of them, sigh.

I'm heading out today to dollarama near my house. They have 12"x12" Cubes for NIC. The holes are about the same as the 14"x14" and for the amount I need its still cheaper then buy two packs at B,B&B.

I'm going to try litter training him, but I have a feeling right now might be pointless?

IMG_1808.jpg

So cute!! Congrats!! :balloons:

Baby rabbits should be fed what they were getting when they were weaning, which is to say they should be fed what the mom's were being fed, albeit with some extras like higher protein now that they've left mom. A good breeder will have been giving the mom a variety of hay, veggies and pellets.

sas :bunnydance:

Thought I would update this thread a little.

Jack's owners never got back to me, so guess who's stayed with us?

In other news, I have a room mate moving in who has two bunnies! Sadly all three (Jack included) do not get along even though they are all neutered. I've convinced room mate to let me build a good size bunny complex of NIC cages for my (now one guinea pig) and the three rabbits. Their current cages are a HUGE cry from ideal but they get lots of time out since I'm in between jobs right now. Here are some photos of the two buns.

First we have Dizzy who is believed to be a cottontail but since he was rescued from a parking lot its unknown what his breed is. Room mate and his ex thought he was wild until they saw the tattoo in his ear. He's about 4 years old, possibly 5.
11226676506_802e76490d.jpg

(Again please ignore the cages as their daddy has finally consented to a NIC)

Next is Boo. Boo apparently hates being picked up, hates being touched and hate people. So far he seems to like me and will even let me clip his nails without help! He's 5 years old. I believe he's called a hotot (sp?).
11226757733_da004162b2.jpg

Back