2 females in 1 cage..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hey guys. sorryI havent been onhere latly. I've been really busy. Well yesterday I put Thumper(MiniLOp) and Fayth (HollandLop) into a bigger cage TOGETHER. they seemto be getting along great. I keep a real close eye on them. Thumperseems to be bathing her and loving her.They lay and sleep side by side.Thumper is about 7 months and fay is about 2 in a half months. Is thisa good sign for 2 female rabbits.. Im glad there getting along. What doyou guys think?

Sounds like they are getting along great! Areeither of them spayed? If not you may have a problem as the younger oneapproaches sexual maturity. I have Fergi and her daughter Sam in thesame cage and they do pretty well together. Every once in awhile one orthe other will attempt to dominate the other by mounting and thisresults in a small scuffle. Neither of them are spayed...although it ison the list of things to get done soon!

Fergi's mom

i have two female in 1 hutch but we aregetting another hutch for when they are older!! but they are bothsisters and they get on great!!

im thinking bout geting another bunnie male 1 though!

Thanks guys..

Neither one of them are spayed but like i said i keep a close eye onthem so if a fight accures hopefully ill be right there to break therelittle behinds up. Thumper gets mad at me when i try to pick fay up.she thinks its her baby LOL. they lay and snuggle with each other

Latest posts

Back