2 + 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocorabbit

Reaction score
Well we just got two new lops ear buns, a boy and a girl about 1.5months.

We put them into the bathroom cuz Coco and Mocho never like to go into our bathroom and put a small barrier. We were working on a rabbit condo, and I noticed that coco and mocho we snoozing around the house totally unaware of the new bunnies... suddenly Coco found them and was chasing them in the bathroom.. I came and quickly removed her and we closed the door.

Well... now I think she has their scent on her cuz Mocho has been fiercely chasing Coco around the house, not like they're normal run and play... she means business! So now Coco is hiding. Mocho still hasn't seen the new buns... I'm just a little worried about all this. Obviously we'll need to separate them but what about Coco and Mocho? Before they lived together just fine... will the sent wear off afterawhile?

I'm sure they'll be fine again soon. I'd maybe use some unscented baby wipes on Coco to speed the process, or just let time take care of it.

Ya, actually I put some Kool Bunny powder on her and then wiped it off... now they are ok again.:bunnieskiss

Latest posts

Back