Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSassy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :)

After my Sweet Sassy passed away. :pink iris:I miss and love you Sassy.I decided to get 2 baby bunnies. Their names are Daisy and Little Rascal.

I just wanted to post some recent pictures of my bunnies. I lovethemvery much.Also.... I thought I should go ahead and post some pic's of my doggies, that I love too. I'm mushy, I know. Lol.

We have 2 Buns and 4 dogs. I'm also a mother of 4 kids. My oldest daughter is 18, she just graduated. My son is 16, he'll be a senior this year. He's doing machining at JVS. I also have a5 yr old daughter who starts kindergarten this year. She's very excited. And then my youngest son is 3 yrs old. I was blessed with 2 girls and 2 boys. :pray:

IMG_0322.jpg
Little Rascal

IMG_0320.jpg
Daisy

IMG_0315.jpg
Daisy

IMG_0324.jpg
Little Rascal

IMG_0330.jpg
Precious and Baby

IMG_0329.jpg
Carly

IMG_0335.jpg
Morgan

Your bunnies are just the cutest...Daisy's colouring is pretty

Aww your dogs are adorable...I especially love Carly..she has such a sweet face

Hope you enjoy the pic's. All the animals are female except Little Rascal.

We just got Carly about a week ago. She's just a pup. A Lab mix.

Precious and Baby are my old girls. Yorkies. Precious will be 12 yrs oldthis year and Baby will be 11 yrs old this year.

Morgan is only about a year and a half. Long hair Chihuahua.

Daisy and Rascals Birthdays are in April 2009. Daisy is Lop/ Netherland Dwarf Mix and Rascal is Netherland Dwarf.

June was a busy month for me. My daughter graduated. :)Now she's trying to decide what college to go to for nursing. My son turned 3 yrs. old. :birthday Then, on June 20th, 2009 I married my long time boyfriend of 9 yrs.

So, my new husband thought we needed a big dog, causewehave small dogs. Carly was a wedding present to himself. I told him if he gets her, I get another bunny! Lol. He said Ok. But we have enough pets right now. We have 1 neuter and 2 spays now, that are gonna need to be done soon. I called the vet and Daisy's spay is $275 and Rascals will be $265. BLOWS MY MIND!! For 2 little rabbits. But I know it needs to be done.

OUCH that is pretty high. The last time I had a bunny spayed it was maybe $150 and for the boy it was $125. Not much more than that, I go to the University so the rates are lower.

Have you called around and see if there are differn't vets in the area that do Rabbit Spays/Neuters?

My vet is the best around (in my area). Idid checked the vet that I went too before him, and they weren't much cheaper. I'm afraid to trust just anyone. :cry2

IDK. I may make some more calls. Ohio State is about an hour or so away. May see if they have a clinic/ dr. office that is cheaper.

4th of July : I was worried about my babies not eating their pellets 4th of July night and the next day. But.. The next night (the 5th)they ate their pellets. :biggrin2:I was so happy! That was the first time I was worried about them. They were drinking and eating hay, but I was still worried.

I took some new pic's yest. I was holding Rascal yest and since he's almost 3 months I decided to check for testicles. And.. they were there!! Lol. They are so little, but he is little. As soon as I can get the money, he's ready to be neutered.

New Pic's:

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Rascal is my snuggle bunny. Daisy likes to run from me, but is good to let me hold her, after I have her. Rascal will let you pet him and NOT run. Daisy WILL run when you try to pet her.

Tonight I'm worried about my Little Rascal. I didn't notice til late tonight that he ate the flooring (vinyl) of his NIC cage. I did fixed it. BUT.... He's noteating his pellets. Rascal is eating hay and drinking water. He's peeing and pooing too. So I think he might have a belly ache. I gave him some Simethicone drops after going to the Infirmary. I am really worried about my baby. :cry2 I have anxiety so this is really bothering me. I don't like my animals to suffer, or not feel well.

I hope my Little Rascal starts feeling better. :pray:

Edit: I know Rascal is eating hay and drinking. But Rascal always eats his pellets. Something is off with him. Thanks.

How is Rascal doing this morning? Is he still eating and pooping properly? If you think he is in in pain from eating the flooring you could give him some more simethecone or even some infant motrin.

I'm taking Rascal to the vet this afternoon. Getting ready to leave. Just so the vet can check his tummy and teeth. He seems Ok. But he didn't eat pellets again last night. He is drinking and eating hay still. I'll let you know what the vet says. :biggrin2:

Thanks, :)April

Thank you both.:)Just got home from the vet. The Dr. did a fecal float and smear and that was fine. Rascal's teeth are fine. His tummy felt fine. But since Rascal isn't eating his Pellets, he feels the flooring (vinyl/linolium) he ate is bothering his stomach. So he give me 4 different things to give him. He wants to re-check in a week.

*Benebac Gel, Reglan Syrup, Laxatone, and Cyproheptadine.

He said this will help increase his appetite and help lubricate him to get the flooring out sooner. So I hope it helps! :biggrin2:If he's not better in a week, he wants to do x-rays. I'm praying he'll be better. :) Thanks!

That sounds good so far April. It's so hard to have sick pets or very young children- neither can come out and tell us what is wrong. That is scary and nerve wrecking. Sounds like Rascal will come out of it just fine. I am sooo glad!

I'm hoping he'll be fine in a few days. Just like my kids, I hate when my animals are sick. I probably take my animals to the doctor too much. Lol. But if I was sick, I'd want to go to the doctor. That's how I see it.

Thanks Janet :)

Latest posts

Back