Cinabun Stud

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look NOTHING like what I pictured! I hope this doesn't sound insulting but I was imagining this sort of short, chubby older lady wearing a floral dress :p. You are so young looking :shock: and really attractive! How old are you, 20?

Indy is stunning, holy cow...er...holy bun! :biggrin2:

LMBO Michelle, actually I am 29 so you made up for teh floral dress thing :p

Indy really is a stunner I am so pleased with her!

as for yoda guys he is like tehleast grumpy nethie you will ever meet!! He loves cuddles now he knows what they are and if you pick him up he melts to your body shape :)I have to keep an eye out when I take him to shows cause my friend Lauren has a real thing for him lol

NZminilops wrote:
You look NOTHING like what I pictured! I hope this doesn't sound insulting but I was imagining this sort of short, chubby older lady wearing a floral dress :p.

:laugh:

Oh how i wish you had come to my house wearing a flowery dress :D

I've just looked through your whole blog becuase I don't think I have before!

Your buns are gorgeous!, I imagined you older for some reason becuase of all the rabbit knowledge :D

Sully bun

DSC02736.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

Milly's baby. this is her last baby so we have let her bring it up herself. (usually if we just have 1 baby we foster it) after she raises thislittle oen she will be getting spayed and introduced to Dennis

DSC02829.jpg

and now the lionheads

Lisa'a litter

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

ANd Squishy's litter

DSC02832.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

I say you ship one of those guys and a chin nethie as payment.

Latest posts

Back