Camelot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I aman older member who went MIA for a couple of months hehe

Anubis is the Egyptian god of the dead, kinda morbid but well... wewere watching Stargate SG:1 when we got him and the name stuck!

He is a blue, one of the rarest colors of Flemish =)BlueGiants is his breeder and a wonderful lady she is too!Such beautiful Flemmies she has!

Wow, she sure does have beautifulFlemmies! I used to always want a fawn Flemish, but now I'min love with the blue. I might get one (someday) fromBlueGiants, if I just weren't so far away from New York. Theyare gorgeous!!

Never thought I would say this... but I think Gir is in love.

He was always an aggresive bun, the type that would bite the hand that fed him...

I went to take him out for his date with Bonnie today... and he didnteven grunt at me! He went along with me, laid down next to meon the floor and waited patiently.

I think it is a very goodsign that they dont immediatly run at eachother to fight. And in fact, it is Bonnie who bosses Giraround. You see fluffs of Gir's fur, but neverBonnie's. He buries his head under her chin when I pet themboth together and she just looks so smug!

I think this was a good idea, because Gir seems to be much moresociable... that and he has been pressed up against the cage door towhere Bonnie sleeps...

Oh and Bonnie is soooooooooooooooo good in her litter box... she hasfree range of the bunnyproof bedroom... and we have only had her sinceSunday!

Wow, after all the rough times you've had withGir, it seems all he needed was a lady bunny that could keep him undercontrol. ;). It's great that he is (at last) starting to be aGentleman. And what a good girl Bonnie is, being so clean and proper.Sounds like things are progressing nicely :)

Jan

As soon as they start cuddling without me hovering over them I will get pictures =)

It is rather amusing since Bonnie actually grunts just like Gir::laughs:: she is protective of her litterbox so I have to distract herwhen I go to clean.

However, she LOVES to come out and hop around the room, I think shedoes it to tease Gir right now, and she binkies =) Already,after only a couple of days she is already binkying like a madbeast!

Well it is official. Bonnie is our newFree range bun. I was rather bummed out when we had to recageGuinevere. She was getting into trouble at night, and due tobeing blind, she was having issues with the litterbox. ButBonnie... she hasnt pooed outside her cage once since we gother. and last night was just hilarious. I wasreading a book and all of a sudden THUMP, I had a little white bunny inmy lap! She leapt onto the bed and sat in my lap and waitedfor pets!

She is one bold bunny! The kittens and her play chase too,she lets them know if they get rough, Setesh got bunny B-slapped, itwas sooooo funny to watch that one. She is seated outsideAnubis' cage atm. She is stalking Osiris atm since he islazing on the couch... in about 3 minutes Osiris will be pounced uponby a white fluff ball! I've watched it happen and laugh everytime. Gotta get a camera ready ;)

Well from everyone at Camelot...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

I think Bonnie is species confused...

Was playin on the computer this morning when I heard a thump.Looked up to see Bonnie climbing the cat tree. She got threelevels up and flopped down to gaze on her domain.

Then later... I go into the bedroom to see Bonnie curled up between thethree cats. I swear... she thinks she is a cat!Gotta get mah camera fixed!

Back