Zupreem Parrot food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well bless my soul...

Trix are for rabbits ::laughs::

ANyway, I bought some of this today, was on sale at Petco. Brought ithome... Guinevere went nuts! Gaz went nuts... Gir was... wellGir. They LOVE this as a littletreat. And no sugar in it =)

SO thank you Buck for bringing yet another great product to my attention. All hail Woody Pet and Zupreem Parrot Food

Edit ::Laughs:: My Bad... Zupreem!

Don't you love listening to thecrunch away??

Buck introduced that to Tucker Town, and my rabbits have never been thesame. All other treats can come and go, but I can't even pickup the container of Zupreem without them flipping out.

-Carolyn

Its even more fun since they only get it in thistreat ball I just got! Guin picks up the ball and flings itto get the treats, and Gir just tackles it. So I hear*bringbring* and then munchacrunchachomp.

And it really looks like Trix cereal hehehe... Trix are for bunnies too!

Iknow. It does look like Trix.

They sound like they're having a ball...literally!;)

-Carolyn

Definitely! althought Guin is a BADbunny =p She jumped on the bed yesterday and peed all over mynew comforter!

She was so depressed when I yelled at her last night and thismorning,(shespent HOURS in the litter box sulking)Idecided to relent and set up the new treat ball with some of thatparrot numnum!

Gir figured out how to dispense the treat first, but now they take turns hehe

bunsforlife wrote:
...SO thank you Buck for bringing yet another great product to myattention. All hail Woody Pet and Zupreem Parrot Food....
My pleasure, I am sure!

Yeah, the sound of them chompin' away at the nuggets is worth any price, isn't it?LOL

Buck

bunsforlife wrote:
She was so depressed when I yelled at her last night and thismorning,(shespent HOURS in the litter box sulking)Idecided to relent and set up the new treat ball with some of thatparrot numnum!
:(I'm sure the treat made her feel alot better :p

What is this yummie treat your bunnies are going nuts over??? From whatI read here sounds like a parrot mix treat ball type thing, is it birdseeds???

OK I am going to ty and find the post that Buck started and see what all the fuss is about LOL

It is a Parrot food, with fruit shapednuggets. If you do a search for Zupreem on the board, youwill get Buck's link to the website to see if you can find a dealernear you =) It is SOOOOO worth it. I am just too lazy atm tofind it for you :D

Thanks Buns I had just done that and was coming back to edit my postwhen I seen Buck had made a post with it in , I'm going to try Bindywith some I think she'll like it and the company seems "switched on" Ialso did a google search and found about it too.

Thanks again:):):):)

I love how similar Bindy and Guinevere are ::Grins:: At least in appearences ::winks::

And believe me, the crunching of buns eating those nuggets is funny=) Well worth it for both your and Bindy's enjoyment

Buns I have thought that so many times about how they look so similar :D

I hope to have luck at the shop for this yummie treat, and the peoplewho work there are more than willing to order stuff in for me too :D

They are great people who work at this pet store, they rae very caring and will go out of their way to help:D:D:D

Sebastian got a bagof it for Christmas. I occasionally put some in his bowl with ispellets and oats but he always leaves the zupreem for last.

He will eventually eat it, but it's nothis favorite.He does love froot loops though! :)

I should probably try to tempt him moreoften with the zupreem. It's just in this household of7, plusthe always present teenage population, I know he already gets many moretreats than I am ever aware of, so I see no need to throw additionalsnacks his way!

Raspberry

Many and varied kinds of Zupreem. Areyou sure you got the Zupreem AvianMaintenance Parrot FruitBlendnuggets? They are in each in the shape of the fruit flavorthey contain and are of an appropriate color for that particularfruit. Nuggets come in different sizes. I use thelargest.

They are not Erenestine's favorite, either, but the rest of the herdenjoys them. No accounting for rabbit taste, isthere?

Buck

yepper, that's it!I wrote down exactly what you said to get when I went to the pet storeto do my Christmas shopping! :)

Raspberry

Well Gir would rather have Cheerios himself, but Guinevere and Gaz the rat LOVE them.

I hear Guin munching right now, after I heard the bring of course ::grins:: She's gotta work for her treat!

Just like kids,they make a liar out of you every time...I got some Zupreem out todayand he scarfed them rightup!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back