ZOOTOO / MIDWEST MAKEOVER ROLL CALL! Please Post If You've Joined

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have joined but am a bit disappointed about some of my reviews being removed. I have only reviewed items I actually own and have made an effort to writea few sentences about them. Do they want a 2 page essay about how happy I am with my grass matt? :?

I joined just a couple of days ago after following what was happening on the RW Bunderground list. I picked Midwest as my shelter, but made a point to review very few rabbit products because of what's going on. Stuck to positive dog and bird products as well as services. Got a lot of points but they've been decimated in short order.:(

I'll keep plugging til it's over!

Paul and I just joined and validated, I'm off to review some products! That's terrible about people lying just to get more points.

Edited to add: Aww, I should have referred Paul instead of having him just sign up :( I would have got us 100 extra points... I did just write two reviews though, for Lafeber's pellets (cockatiel food) and the 12 inch Silent Spinner (ratty wheel)!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Paul and I just joined and validated, I'm off to review some products! That's terrible about people lying just to get more points.

Edited to add: Aww, I should have referred Paul instead of having him just sign up :( I would have got us 100 extra points... I did just write two reviews though, for Lafeber's pellets (cockatiel food) and the 12 inch Silent Spinner (ratty wheel)!

Best to use Midwest as a referral, athough the points will go to them anyway.

I think that address is in all the posts in case you round up others to join... like your friends, family, the kid who shovels your driveway... ;)

Thanks all for helping!

(REALLYneed more people tho).

sas

I joined about 2 weeks ago or whenever I received the first email. My reviews have been being removed on almost daily.

The reviews I made were on products I use and know about so there should not have been any problems.

There's a limit to the number of reviews one person can do, could that be it, Cyn?

Keep trying!

(Maybe concentrate on emailing everybody you know with a sign-up link? We're asking everybody to seek out and sign five new members each today). :)

:thanks:

sas

My biggest confusion is honestly how they can knock out my reviews of Midwest RR!!

My daughter and I both reviewed it and said how nice the people are and how we like to help - they got rid of them.

I also reviewed and said we had gotten a rabbit from them and they took it down (I did that just to see if it would stick - nope).....

So.... who knows.

I didn't do very many. only did 2 for kaytee products and a couple about hay.

Couple for some cat products and one for a medicine that I used with Odo. No it was not very many.. I did post the kaytee again after they were removed only to find they gone again yesterday.

I did not want to believe it but it is true. There were no reason for them to be flagged but they were.

Latest posts

Back