ZOOTOO / MIDWEST MAKEOVER ROLL CALL! Please Post If You've Joined

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Please post in this thread if you've signed up for the Zootoo / Midwest Shelter Makeover Contest.

(And if you haven't, please do so ASAP! It's easy, all you have to do is use this link:

http://www.zootoo.com/register/referrer/midwestrabbitrr

and enterTHIS zipcode: 48170,and pick Midwest from the list.

Only THREE more days!

Thank you!

sas

Help Midwest Rabbit Rescue Win A Zootoo.com Shelter Makeover!
Free and easy, just sign up (before March 31).
see www.rabbitrr.org for details!

I just went to add my vet. I've been reading that people have been having lots of points taken away. I see that I went from 1800 to 710. I know I only reviewed things I used. I can imagine how frustrating it is for the people who have racked up tons of points only to lose them :(

What are Pet Wars??

I'm just seething over the fact that they deleted one of my reviews on a water tank I bought for my father inlaw and use in his trailer. We don't have the correct spot in my trailer for it but I have purchased and used one and said so..... I am just ticked!

Cara, I lost 12,000 points yesterday! They took down reviews where I blatantly said "I use this" or "My bunnies love this". With no explanation. Thats why we're so worked up and determined to not be knocked out of the top 20, to not go down without a fight.

Please refer everyone you know. We get 300 points for each person who signs up using our referrral link above, verifies their account, and "volunteer" for something random under the "volunteer" tab.

Thanks all- we've gained 10 members in the last hour!

I joined a while ago - but have mainly focused my efforts on giving helpfulness points to others and flagging some of the folks who were writing one word reviews.

I'm going to go ahead and have Robin and Eric and Art join too...

Peg

I joined a while ago and will be doing a lot of stuff on zootoo tonight to gain more points!

Posting now on craigslist and myspace!

Latest posts

Back