ZOO PICS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
So today we went to the zoo. There was anOrangatang there. She had saggin boobs with pointy nipples. I KNEW theywere nursin boobies lol. Last time I saw her she had a "newborn" I waspg with dd. She's still nursing it
smiley.gif
It came runnin to her and latched on like a toddler. She(mom) held ittight and kissed it. I just OOOHHHH, and AWWWWWED over it.Was just the cutest thing ever. Dh didn'tget any pics oh her. I wish hehad. It was so sweet.

And for nursing mom's who know what I'm talking about

I think dd is slowing down on nursing finally. Last night shedidn't nurse to sleep. I just laid her on the pillow like me and within5-10 min she was sleeping
smiley.gif
and she didn't wake to nurse for 5!!! hours. Probably would have beenlonger if the doggie didn't wake me up to potty. Past couple days she'sbeen doing that. Then today, she laid on my tummy and took hernap w/onursing. And I've noticed her suckin her thumb. She never does that.She's 2 and has never done that. You know what that meant for me? anursing break baby!!. I think her going to daycare(learning center 3x aweek)is helping her learn she doesn't NEED theboobyALL the time.

She's becoming a littlebig girl
sad.gif

OMG i went to the safari parkyesterday! Is it ok if I post my zoo pictures herealso? I have lots! They came up really close to thecar! I even had a monkey climb on my car :D

BunnyRae wrote:
And for nursing mom's who know what I'm talking about

She's becoming a littlebig girl
sad.gif

I think it's much harder for us to let go than it is for them. :cry4:

Pam

Linz_1987 wrote:
Is it ok if I post my zoo pictures herealso? I have lots! They came up really close to thecar! I even had a monkey climb on my car :D
sure!

Aww thankz BunnyRae!

Well I went to a safari park on Saturday with my mum. Ihadnt been there for about 2 years and I absalutely loved how they hadchanged it. You could get so much closer to theanimals. They had a few 'walk in' enclosures so you could getreally close to the lemurs, monkeys andwallabees.

But ofcourse you had to stay in your car when you went to see thelions, wolfs etc. But that was also great because they cameup so close to your car so you could get awesome pictures.When we went through to the big monkeys they even climbed on top of ourcars. Unfortunatly I didnt get a picture of the one sittingon my bonnet as the camera ran out of battery by then :XItlooked so cute but up to mischief! It sat on my bonnet andwas looking at my windscreen wipers with a cheeky grin on his face:shock:But he soon found something more interesting on theroof and sat their for a while and leap frogged onto the next carlol.

Anyway! Pictures! Theres lots of them so I will have to do two posts... or maybe 3 lol who knows!

A Rhino at the entrance of the park
safariparkmenmum076.jpg

A Nelly also at the entrance.

safariparkmenmum078.jpg

Some sort of antelope.
safariparkmenmum080.jpg

My favourtie animal, tigers:DIt was eating its grub in this picture!
safariparkmenmum081.jpg

Mr. Wolf
safariparkmenmum086.jpg

An American black bear.
safariparkmenmum087.jpg

I will start another post as I want all the lions together.... and there is alot of them!

Lions!

safariparkmenmum090.jpg

safariparkmenmum092.jpg

safariparkmenmum093.jpg

Daddy Lion. He looks ancient bless him!
safariparkmenmum095.jpg

This one came right up to my car! Its suprising how good the pictures are through my car windows!
safariparkmenmum096.jpg

Daddy Lion again.
safariparkmenmum100.jpg

There was suppose to be two baby lion cubs but they were hiding :(

But There was a baby giraffe!

safariparkmenmum104.jpg

safariparkmenmum106.jpg

The lorakeets (sp) walk in enclosure

safariparkmenmum112.jpg

Another one of my favourite animals! Pingu!

safariparkmenmum115.jpg

safariparkmenmum117.jpg

A lemur. Such HUGE eyes :shock:

safariparkmenmum118.jpg

safariparkmenmum121.jpg

safariparkmenmum122.jpg

Another kind of lemur.
safariparkmenmum124.jpg

Great pictures Linz! we have something like thathere,it's called the Monarto zoo and it is about a 2-3 hour drive frommy home and it is up in the Adelaide hills,but the only difference is abus takes you through,but it seems a bit more natural to see animals inthat kind of enviroment,it's much different than going to an actualzoo:)

cheryl

Yeah same here! I am not too keen on zoos,Although we also have a zoo about 10 minutes away from the safari parkand they have huge enclosures for their animals.

I do believe London Zoo the animals are in small cages, which is reallycruel :XBut I have never personally been so who knows?

If anybody has been to London zoo then that would help :D

Great pics everyone!

I have been to the London Zoo! I loved it! I thought, compared to lotsof zoos in the States, it was very nice. The cages all seemed to be bigand roomy and green grass and everything. I thought it was wonderful.

Of course, I was away from home for 3 months and desperate to see someanimals. I was so happy. Also, when we got to the very last part, whichis like a petting zoo, they had little dutch baby bunnies! I actuallystarted crying. I had only Basil at that time but I missed him so much(I think everyone in London heard about how cool he was) and when I sawthose little bunnies I wanted to snatch them all up.

I loved the London zoo :)

The zoo here in Adelaide has been wonderfullyupdated for quite a few years now,they have taken away those awful jailbars and everything looks so more natural,the animals have more roomyenclosures just the way it should have been when they very first openedup the zoo,i don't really like to visit zoos as to me it's just notnatural,but at least they are living a lot more happier now than yearsand years ago:)

gee,i have not been to the Adelaide zoo for some years now,myson was only little then

cheryl

Yeah, I am pleased that London Zoo sounds nicerthan it use to many yearsago. They are all breeding so thatmust be a good sign :D

I love the little baby giraffe! He must of been about 4ft tall hehe

Latest posts

Back