Zoey (my dog) Fresh outta the tub... - PICTURES!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Well, Zoey was starting to look a bit yellow, so I gave her a bath, well, after her baths she is always REALLY hyper... So tonight, I took some pics to show you... Not many turned out, and I was sad about that, but here is what turned out.

Only a few (8 actualy) - sorry... There will be more this weekend though...

"Oh, you want me to be cute? Okay, Mum, I'll show you cute!"

Zoozoo.jpg

"Is *this* cute mom?"

ohIdranktomuch.jpg

"How about this?"

zozozohaaaa.jpg

"Or maybe this!"

zozozoscary.jpg

"Oh! This *is* cute, I know it is!"

getitgetit.jpg

"Wasn't me mom I swear, maybe it was.... Morrie, yeah, morrie!"

khkjhkjh.jpg

"How dare you say it was *me*!? - Oh, you've got proof huh? Show me then!"

ididntdoitmaitwasmorrie.jpg

"Where did you get *that*?! Muggie gave it to you didn't he? I know he did.... MORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!"

zozozbaddd.jpg

Well guys, thats all for now.... Hope you liked.

Shay and Zoey

What a cute face :) Buddjet, my mini aussie, asked me to please show your girl his photo. I think he's in love ;) (He doesn't know yet that a mini aussie girl is in the works.... even though she's not even concieved yet lol) (oh and Buddjet is happily nuetered)

d94c3723.jpg

Jessi

hahahahahaha.........I LOVE this shot!!! :laugh:

zozozoscary.jpg

What an adorable dog you have, Simi!

And your dog too, Jessi...one of my favorite breeds. :)

I have a full sized aussie!! She's a BIG (75 lbs - only a bit overweight) full sized aussie too! She's black and white but technically she's a tri-color cause she has one little brown spot on the edge of her mouth that no one sees.

Her name is Sydney - she goes to the groomer for baths - she's too messy to give one at home LOL! She'd love to play with your aussies! she loves other dogs!

syd.jpg

CheyAutRanch wrote:
What a cute face :) Buddjet, my mini aussie, asked me to please show your girl his photo. I think he's in love ;) (He doesn't know yet that a mini aussie girl is in the works.... even though she's not even concieved yet lol) (oh and Buddjet is happily nuetered)

d94c3723.jpg

Jessi

Very cute, and great to see someone else with a Mini Aussie!

Zoey and I are just now getting ready to have our pics taken by a pro! :)

Latest posts

Back