Ziva is pulling hair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkinson Farms

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, :)

I recently got back into rabbitry and am happy to say that my precious Ziva is getting ready to have some lionhead kits. :) She is not a first timer. Her first time she had 3, second time she had 7. This will be her third time. She is bred to my double maned lionhead buck, Reid. I'm really excited. :) I also have a Boer Goat due any day. I think she is waiting for Ziva to kindle first. LOL.

292035_1959571838803_1528015175_31506146_542677872_n.jpg

Here is Reid, the one she's bred too. (sorry the picture is terrible)

316753_1980271636285_1528015175_31520378_642285105_n.jpg

ZIVA KINDLED THIS MORNING!!! YAY for baby lionhead rabbits. :) I've counted 5 but could be more she's got them covered with tons of fur! All look healthy and have full tummies. :) Will get a picture uploaded soon. One question, when can i pick them up?

Congrats!! :) You should be able to pick them up immediately if she'll let you. I like to check mine right away for full tummies and to get a first glimpse of possible colors. I only pick them up for a few seconds. I've only ever had one doe that wouldn't let me do it.

Ziva is just sitting behind the box. She moves away from it when I go check on her and the babies but It's hard to see them without possibly touching them and I didn't want to touch them unless it was okay. I have a person who wants a pet rabbit from the liter when I wean them so I was wondering.

Latest posts

Back