Zin requesting prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread when it was initially posted, but I didn't respond. I did, however, pray for you and for your family along with your son's friend's family. I didn't respond because I didn't know what to say. I don't know what you must feeling and I can't imagine what this precious child's family is thinking and feeling.

So...all I can say is that I'm sorry and that I'll continue to pray for you all. I'm sorry there's not much more I can say or do. I wish there was. I'm just so sorry.

I am so sorry to hear of this -but thank you for sharing your story. I hope your family makes it throughthis coming out stronger for it on the otherside.My prayers are with you all..

OMG that slideshow about killed me. It's like watching the kids at our shows and stuff.... it's so familiar that it hurts to see your loss. I'm so sorry...... I feel so sorry for Blake. I just can't imagine.....

GoinBackToCali wrote:

Please know that there are friends everywhere praying for you and your families. I'm so terribly sorry for this horrible loss. How are your children? I'm so sorry that Blake has to endure this kind of pain. We will lift you all in prayer unceasingly.

Grace

Prayers continuing for both families and all friends.

Zin, I can't even begin to imagine the loss you are all feeling. Reading your story shows how close you all were - take comfort from each other. God Bless!

Jan

i'm so sorry for your loss and jarred's family's loss. my heart goes out to both of the families, and i truly hope that blake comes through this with a small battle scar and not a gaping open wound.

RIP. I think we should move this thread to the rainbow bridge as well. Someone has passed on...it should be recognized in the correct forum.

Tracy

I'm so sorry. The loss of someone so young and full of life is tragic. Your family and his will be in my prayers.:hug:

Zin, I cannot even begin to acknowledge the pain everyone is going through. My heart goes out to you and your family, as well asto Jarred's family and friends. Everyonemust be torn to pieces over this, esp. Blake.

I will be calling my son tonight just to hear his voice, and I will treasure every moment, as Jarred's passing has reminded me just how precious life really is. Thank you for sharing images of Jarred...he was a beautiful young man...

:bigtears:

Zin, this is absolutely heartbreaking. As I know first hand, it is so hard to lose someone at a young age.

My prayers of healing go to you, your familyand Jarred's family. :sad:

Zin, I am so sorry that you and your son had to experience this tragedy - along with everyone else who was touched by Jarred.

Life can be so unfair and cruel sometimes. I'll be praying for you and your son.

I hate this new freakin laptop..

I had this big long post typed out, and I lost it..

Crappity crap crap

Latest posts

Back