Zeus is flemish and ... what?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered about NZ because they are meat rabbits too right? Like Palominos. D

Pam do they have similar body types (pals and NZ?) cause he hops like Tony - that made me wonder.

But really - ZEUS is a GOD bunny so he's not like anyone else!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
He's spent the last three hours in the rabbitry with the girls fawning all over him.

I take him out - he goes back in. I finally decided to leave him in there and sort of watch.

I thought Tiny was bad about the girls? Oh wow....

I think the does all think he's a god too.....

Why - when he asks for grooming - he's even getting it....

...and the funniest part - he's becoming more affectionate with me too!

Whatever he is - I think he has part "hearthrob" in his genes....

Peg

:roflmao:

Peg, you got a ladies' man there and he's fixed so it can't hurt! The girls can have a boy to snuggle - now what about Miss Bea? she's gotta have someone too!

I think that's so funny he's going in there! What a doll! He's going to have everyone around his little paw within the week!

I told you he was special, didn't I???

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I wondered about NZ because they are meat rabbits too right? Like Palominos. D

Pam do they have similar body types (pals and NZ?) cause he hops like Tony - that made me wonder.

Pals and NZ are both commercial body type. Zeus seems to have some semi-arch thrown in from the looks of the length of his shoulder. His bone also appears longer than the medium commercial breed animals.

Pam

I think, after reading Peg's post, his blog should be changed to "Zeus, God of the Gigolo's"

With a small addendum saying " My furry body is a temple, you may worship here"

I agree with Zin....he's in the rabbitry with THREE girls grooming him - and he winked at me...

Peg

LOL! I'm sure he did!

Uhhhhhh I think Zeus Heffner is a better name for him..... 3 bunnies grooming him!!>

TinysMom wrote:

I agree with Zin....he's in the rabbitry with THREE girls grooming him - and he winked at me...

Peg

Are maxi-rexes as crazy as mini-rexes?

I never wanted a mini-rex, either, now I want a whole herd of them.Or at least a her ofDills. :biggrin2:

He isso smart, curious, effusive and cheerful (as long as you behave -- he IS opinionated).;)

In thatsecond photo, hedoes have a rexy look in his eye.

Does Ivory have any idea of his history?

sas :bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Are maxi-rexes as crazy as mini-rexes?

I never wanted a mini-rex, either, now I want a whole herd of them.Or at least a her ofDills. :biggrin2:

He isso smart, curious, effusive and cheerful (as long as you behave -- he IS opinionated).;)

In thatsecond photo, hedoes have a rexy look in his eye.

Does Ivory have any idea of his history?

sas :bunnydance:

Sas, Bo is like that. He's so sweet sometimes but if I annoy him, I get on his list for a time..... usually a craisin will be enough of an offering to win back his love.

I think the exact reasons you listed are why I am so in love with the breed. I'm sure some of the others are just as smart also but I love my mini rex boy!

pamnock wrote:
The alter ego of Mini Rexes ;)

Pam
HEY - I may RESEMBLE that remark - but you don't have to make it about me...

I can't help it if I have too much ego for a single mere mortal bunny.....

ZEUS

I wanted to add to this discussion that we took Zeus to the vet today and he is 8 pounds and 8 ounces. I would've sworn he weighed more.

Does that help any in figuring out what breeds he might be?

Peg

I have no idea what breed he is... except that he is an ADORABLE breed! Whatever he is, can I get me one of those? :p

EDIT: I'm SOOOOO jealous of your outdoor area!!!! I hate not being able to bring my buns outside, :(

i haven't got time to read the whole thread this morning, but i just have to say how pretty i think he is. i just love him! now, i gotta go. i have bunners to feed, make-up to put on and a girl-friend to pick up, all in the next 50 minutes:shock::p!

Huggs to every bun!

Anna

Blue gray eyes? Or was that gray blue? He looks like a mandolin body type, I'm wondering if there's a Beveren in the woodpile somewheres. He's a handsome fellow regardless.

Latest posts

Back