Zero Drive

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
I am starting to fear I have an absolute dud.

This girl shows no interest in anything other than sniffing flowers and when left outside in the fenced yard - attempting to crash through the sliding glass door. I'm taking her out to Dan's place again for another round of embarassment today.

*sigh*

Photos440.jpg

I swear the livestock laughs.

LOL! How old is she? We've had several heelers in our family...... all were very busy!

I think someone is a happy little Diva Dog!

She's at 15 weeks old now. You'd think there would be *some* drive there, but no. I'm going to give her a little while longer, but I have a sneaking suspicion a BAER test may be in order for her. If thats the case she can "retire" early and be a complete family pet. Either way, she's a ball of love and great to have around. :)

Aww she's adorable! She sounds charmingly outcast. What's her name? Is she your puppy or are you fostering her?

I actually got her from Craigs List. Of the dog breeds, ACDs are my favorite. It's been a long time coming, my actually choosing and persuing a breed I want - a puppy to raise of my own. :)

I need new pictures of her, but can share a few more. This afternoon we're going to slog out in the drizzle so she can have a nice long run.

Photos416.jpg

Photos423.jpg

Latest posts

Back