Zaide's brother is pulling at my heart strings!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan wants to name the new guy "Tumnus" (did I spell that right?), but it reminds me of Haley's bunny!

I like the name "Tibi" because Alicia said that the kitty looks like her bunny "Chibi". Ryan isn't so sure on that name.

He just can't be named "Thomas". I know too many of those people. I'd probably be finding myself calling him "Tom", too, which is just weird!

:p

I can't get the picture of him onto the computer. Unless Alicia can, you guys will have to wait until we get him. If she can't and you are dying to see his cuteness....I'll text you the picture :D.

Rob still says Tiberius.

undergunfire wrote:
Ryan wants to name the new guy "Tumnus" (did I spell that right?), but it reminds me of Haley's bunny!

I like the name "Tibi" because Alicia said that the kitty looks like her bunny "Chibi". Ryan isn't so sure on that name.

He just can't be named "Thomas". I know too many of those people. I'd probably be finding myself calling him "Tom", too, which is just weird!

:p

I can't get the picture of him onto the computer. Unless Alicia can, you guys will have to wait until we get him. If she can't and you are dying to see his cuteness....I'll text you the picture :D.

LadyBug wrote:
check out this link-Namepedia

when do we get pics:D?
When we get him or if Alicia can upload the picture I sent to her cell phone onto here, but I am not sure if she can.

I can't wait to get him :)! It's killing me knowing I have to wait like another week :(.

untitled-2.jpg

YAAAAY! There is our new baby! Thank you, Alicia :biggrin2:!

Ugh, Ryan isn't sure about Tiberius. He thinks it is too long of a name. Little stinker :p.

Still name searching, but keeping Tiberius in mind. I like Tibi for short. I am sure Ryan and I will agree on something!

Well, our new kitty goes to the vet tomorrow to make sure his ring worm is cleared up and he is in good health, just basically getting a wellness check :). Please send vibes that he is doing well and can come home tomorrow or before the weekend. I just want my little boy already :p!

I'll be waiting all day for the call from Patt letting me know the news ;).

We can't get our new little boy until next Saturday the 15th :(. He still has a little pin-hole sized spot of ring worm.

Ryan and I are soooo bummed. We just want him to come home!

Pictures will be posted in a new thread a bit later tonight. "New kitty" and Juju are "bonding" in the bedroom right now :p.

Latest posts

Back