Zaide (my kitty) at 5 months old *pictures!*...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Well, here is two pictures of Zaide as a 5 month old kitty. I talked to his foster mom and she still has Zaide's sister who is only 1 1/2 to 2 lbs and is so tiny that she can't be spayed yet :shock:. Zaide weights *maybe* 2 1/2 lbs. His foster mom, Patt, said they are definitely very tiny kitties and she is wondering if they will grow all too much more. Patt raises homeless/rescue kitties in the area for the kitty rescue...so she has seen and raised MANY kittens and has never seen kitties so tiny....

l_db059b780f73ade1d3610469b1bd74e7.jpg

l_e2aa2bf95cd605ee565f66c19cf2b390.jpg

ETA: Of course everything looks larger in pictures :p. I was looking at the pictures and Zaide looks larger compaired to the milk jug. He really is very tiny.

Wow he's tiny :shock:. He's the size my foster kittens were when they were 8-9 weeks old!

His sister must be really little, she weighs less than Sakura.

I switched Zaide and Juju off of Nutro Max Indoor to Eagle Pack Holistic, hoping the much higher quality food would be better for little Zaide. Plus, they can share this food...I don't have to have kitten & adult food.

http://www.eaglepack.com/Pages/HS_CatChix.html

He is very tiny. It is hard to pet him because he is so fragile, lol. He is so chubby, too. I just don't get why he is so tiny. It is kind of scary. I hope he lives a long, normal kitty life :?.

Latest posts

Back