yup, my hair, it's gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so i had to share my new hairdo!

so this is me before:

100_2710.jpg

katie4bw.jpg

and now:

*from the front*

katie7.jpg

*and from the side*

hair.jpg

so what do you think? so far everyone seems to like it, but more importantly i LOVE it! i have naturally curly hair, but in my photos it is rather straight (from a flat iron), i need to take some curly photos soon, as it is even cuter!

Aww I like! You're lucky to be able to pull off short hair. I tend to look like a guy.

I like it! My complaint is that a certain bunny is missing from the after pictures. What does Winnie think?

I'm glad you like it curly too. A friend of mine with essentially frizzy hair that sort of explodes cut hers short, about your length, recently and now straightens it every day. It looks really cute, but I can't imagine having to do that much maintenance. I'm more of a wash & wear kind of girl.

I LOVE it :biggrin2:! You look so great with it short! Did you color it, as well?
I have been thinking about cutting mine short again because I, too, can pull it off well, but I have finally grown it out long and for once I am scared to cut it short!

thanks everyone!

right now it is a mixed of coloured hair, and my natural color as my regrowth was getting rather long and when i got it cut some areas are my natural color, and some are a reddish-brown. i was planning on going redhead, but now that i cut it, i think i will stay to darker colours, even thinking about doing a chocolate brown, just something to give it a "rich" look to it. at 20 i have gray hair, i have been getting it since i was about 9, i started dying my hair when i was 12, and now, i don't even know what my natural color is!

anyway, i needed a change badly. . . but was completely undecided if i wanted to keep it long, or cut it off, so i went to my sister (who is a professional hairdresser) and told her to do whatever she wanted the only condition was that i had to at least be able to put it half way up, and that is needed to be able to be worn curly or straight. . . i closed my eyes, and let her cut, and i must say she does great at her job!

Wow...can I borrow your sister?!? Around here it's hard to find a stylist who actually knows how to match a person's looks to the cut that suits them. Your haircut compliments you perfectly, Katt; it really brings out your natural beauty.

Your sister is a genius with scissors! :D

I have to say, your hair looks amazing! Not many people can pull off a shorter hair cut, but you can totally pull it off! The color is awesome too.

My hair is too short for my liking, but I needed to cut so much off due to dryness and split ends (that's what being sick for years will do to you). It's finally growing out, but I'm getting impatient. Mine is curly/wavy as well and sometimes it is hard to find styles that work for both straight and wavy hair.

Gee, I'm thinking I need to borrow your sister for a while...

Latest posts

Back