Yummy treats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_3871-jpg.40643
This is my fav photo :)

This is my fav photo :)

I also love that picture on my doe, she loves running lose. Wish I could let the other bunnies run lose but she’s the only one I can easily follow when she runs and plays.

Even though the other bunnies will listen when being called on and come running.

Tomorrow I’m going to plant a few lemon balm and mint plants in the garden and see how they will survive.

I’m really bad at taking care of plants [emoji5]

I also love that picture on my doe, she loves running lose. Wish I could let the other bunnies run lose but she’s the only one I can easily follow when she runs and plays.

Even though the other bunnies will listen when being called on and come running.

Tomorrow I’m going to plant a few lemon balm and mint plants in the garden and see how they will survive.

I’m really bad at taking care of plants [emoji5]
Mint is very hard to kill! And very invasive, it is better to plant somewhere where you can control because it will grow back from roots again and can easily take over other plants around

Mint is very hard to kill! And very invasive, it is better to plant somewhere where you can control because it will grow back from roots again and can easily take over other plants around

Going to plant it in the backyard where we have no flowers, only some invasive plant and rhubarb. So it’s no problem for spreading.

My bun loves dried organic dandelion root. Sprinkle on hay or hide as treats to forage. Perfectly safe and delicious to bunnies. Usually stocked by health food stores.

Latest posts

Back