Yummy Tea

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm sitting here drinking a mug of Celestial Seasoning's Gingerbread Spice tea. I put a little sugar in it and it is SO GOOD! I also bought a package of their Sugar Cookie tea but haven't tried it yet. My other favorites are plain peppermint tea and redbush tea, but I like all sorts. Sometimes I drink black and caffeinated teas, but usually herbal teas. I put milk and sugar in as a treat every once in a while.

So, what are your favorite teas? Have any that we should absolutely try?

Oh, and I'm getting some of this tea along with a clear tea pot for my mom for Christmas:

http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=175633&cgrfnbr=191379

I really like white tea, it's got a nice light flavor and you can make some infused simple syrup with yummy flavors to add to it mmm-mm good

I also really like peach and apple teas!

flowering teas are so cool to watch! i love them!

i will admit, i am kinda a tea freak! i am addicted to stash tea, by far the best tea company i have tried lately!

http://www.stashtea.com/

my favs are white christmas, camromile, and green tea.

I'm a tea drinker! LOVE "Constant Comment" (by Bigelow, orange-spice tea), I'm drinking some right now! Also like a lot of the Celestial Seasonings (mmm... peppermint!) and Stash Teas (green Chai!!!).

Nothing is as good as a hot cup of tea (especially on a cold day!).

I'm an avid tea drinker! You can see me pulling morning duty every day with a thermos of tea in my hand. I like Harney and Sons tea. My absolute favorite is Bangkok. It's green tea with coconut, ginger, and lemongrass. MMMMMMM......:biggrin2:

t.

it is cool to see other people love tea as much as i do!

now that it is too cold, i can no longer sit outside, but before the weather went all snowy here, my morning would be to get up, make tea, then go sit on the back deck and drink it just thinking about nothing. . . i love it!

i'm also asking for a teapot and an assortment of teas for christmas!

i really like any peppermint/minty type teas and i also looove this orange blossom one my school has. yum!!

what about Chi tea, does anyone drink it? i really want to try it but is the instant kind good?

LOL! I never even tasted coffee until I was 29 years old!(Back then I had a very high stress job and worked very longhours.) Now, I'll drink it if I really need a quick charge to get me going. (And I was recently introduced to espresso (sp?)... ohhhhh, I LIKE that too!)

Everyone's favorite teas sound so good! I really like lemon tea and apple cinnamon tea and orange spice (I think it's made by Bigelow), too. Does anyone use Throat Coat tea when they have a cold? It doesn't taste very good, but it seems to help. I had three colds in a month and a half so used it a lot.

As for coffee, I can't stand it. I don't like bitter things and to me, coffee is incredibly bitter. Even the frilly lattes and mochas are too bitter. Sometimes I get them with 1/4 the amount of espresso added in, then they're good, but anything more than that is blech.

The White Christmas tea sounds so good! I'm going to need to check it out. Does anyone know if they sell this kind at the grocery store? I don't recall seeing it.

Latest posts

Back