Yuki is not pooping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are going to do a medication that will make things shoe in an X-ray because she believes that will sown more then an untradoumd and right now is the best time to do it because his gut has started to move vary sowing they found alot of the little poops like I talked about last night in his cage this morning and the ultrasound would be 500+ to do and she said surgery would be less if they found what was wrong and could fix it then it would be more so I am doing what the vet thinks is best I know she is being honest and vary helpful each time I have had to bring him in she gets really upset to the point of crying if he is not in good shape, she even came in on her off day to look after him I am so greatfull she cares so much

they have done the barium treatment and the mass in his belly the vet thinks is not in his gi tract as the barium went around it not through it, he is still pooping the little poops but in larger amounts which is great although he is still not eating his hay and pellits but he is gobbling his greens on his own, i am going to see him tonight and get further updates from the vet, i love this vet she is amazing, this afternoon is her afternoon off and she is staying to talk to me and look after my baby boy i dont know how to thank her anough :):):):):)

thank you for caring susan, might have to stop by and get his blanket for him to have tonight have to talk to mom first though

Oh I'm so glad to hear this.

Come on Yuki get better for your Mommie.:pray:

You need your Blankie for when you come home.

Susan:)

Back to 4 critical care feedings a day and cisapride twice a day for 10 days. he is looking good.

question though, my dog eats the critical care will that hurt her? or is it ok for her to have?

Hi Elaine, glad to hear Yuki is on the mend.

How is your dog getting the Critical Care? LOL Are you syringing him too?:?

I don't think it would hurt but what the heck do I know.

Susan:)

YEAH!!!!!!

:litterhealthy::jumpforjoy::magicwand::party::happyrabbit:

:energizerbunny::bunny18:rabbithop:happybunny::bunnybutt::running bunny:brown-bunny:anotherbun:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnyhug:

:bunnyhug::great::great::woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:yes::yes::group:

Latest posts

Back