Yuki has a mass in his abdomin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuki Is Home!!!!!
the vet said i still have to feed critical care 4 times a day nice and watery to help break up what is left of the mass and he has to go back in in a week to have a check up
no litter for now just paper just in case that is what he was eating but im sure he will be ok soon!

first at home feeding went well out of the 20 CC's he eat about 17 CC's he is drinking well and eating lettus and pooping still small and hard but they are still coming out he is stilling here eating pellets and drinking alot so all seems good for now thank you all!

Glad he's better and most importantly you figured out what caused the blockage--eating the litter--and removed it!

Well thats what they think it is but we are not sure yet we want to keep it away from him till the blockage is gone comtletely then try to introduce it again i have to give him his morning feeding now he protests it and even nipped me last night when i tried to pick him up but its something that has to be done not letting his temper win

Latest posts

Back