Youth Breeders/Showers/Lovers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdutch

Reaction score
-Raises hand- Meee!

Who else is Youth on here? Just curious, because I know there's a lot of adult members on here.

(By the way - Young at heart doesn't mean your a youth! :D)

I am 18! If that counts! 19 in 40 days!:elephant:

P-A-R-T-Y

Isn't it weird that when you are young you want to look/be older, butwhen you are old, you want to look/be young! We cant make upour minds!:D

We should have a youth party thread.

Just because we rock.

:elephant::bunnybutt::woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

:headflick:missyscove - You got a Dutch too! YAY FOR DUTCH!

(EDIT: I totally butchered your name.:D)

aeposten wrote:
Uhhh . . . I'll be 21 in 10 days; does that make me an adult now?:?

-Amy
That depends on if you considered yourself an adult at 18. You can certainly still be a kid if you'd like.

As for me, although I'm technically 16, in many ways I am still5. (note that I say this as I head off to do more homeworkthan a five year old would ever dream ofand go to bed waypast a five year old's bedtime. lol

im 14 but will be 15 next month

i showed rabbits in 4H for two years. got some high ribbions for thembut i dont like leaving them there and just all the ppl stesses themout. my one rabbit Abe ( holland lop ) got reserve champoin sr buck andforth overall in 4H. in open class nugget( netherland dwarf ) gotoverall champion, abe got 2, then my carmal ( netherland dwarf ) gotthird. they beat of alot of rabbits. also in rabbits showmanship i gotthird place our of 8 kids in my class. all this was at county fair

Latest posts

Back