Your rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure how many will respond - I know that I will not post photos of my rabbitry on here.

Why? Because no matter how clean it might be or how organized it might be or how much playtime the rabbits get - someone is going to look at it and complain and possibly call Animal Control (have had it happen to me) because they don't like something about my rabbitry.

Sorry about that...

Good luck setting up your rabbitry.

Go to my website and look at the kinda of cages we use. We line those up under the rafters in our backyard and in our shed. I have to set it up around what type of cages I have

Yeah, that's also why I won't put pictures up. I don't have a problem explaining what my barn looks like. I use 30 x 30 and 24 x 234 cages from Tractor Supply and I have home built hanging cages for my Velveteens and my New Zealands.
You might find a local breeder that would be willing to help and let you into their barn. I would let a local into mine, after having them sign a wavier. My animal control here is very lax around here, and mine are very clean and orderly by comparison to the backyard breeders in my area, AC wouldn't even touch my place.

Good luck setting up your rabbitry!!

Have fun setting up your rabbitry, all of my cages are outdoor hutches built by my Father in Law and Husband. When
Welch Rabbitry(Just registered with ARBA) site is up and running I will have my rabbits pictures but no cages or rabbitry photos. I even have Animal Control bringing me rabbits but I don't want PETA or any other animal organizations breathing down my back.

Latest posts

Back