Your Picture!-Part III

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel incredibly unnattractivecompared to everyone! and undergunfire, love the tattoos .. makes me want some!
candid.jpg

i feel like my eyes are different sizes ..

theo.jpg

i view my rabbit as my child, i think he views me as nothing more then a slave who picks up his poop and feeds him. my affection towards him apparently goes unnoticed xD

58202_148148818552215_100000712937559_313717_2323572_n.jpg

.. and .. thats me! ^ okay this picture seriously makes me think my left eye is kinda funky.. it looks slanted upward. maybe its just me ?? oh well haha

gfaskgdfkadfgaiu everyone here is so pretty! and i'll have to get pictures of me and peaches together and a better one of me and the prince :)

Been a while since i've logged on here, Lola and I have been doing great! She's enjoying the recent transition to being a house rabbit with my recent move in with my girlfriend, we keep her cage open at all times when we're home :)

Here's a recent one of me, from when my band had a performance last week in Seattle-
thbe3db1.jpg

and here's Lola :)
lllrr1xi.jpg

Pretty pictures everyone. I had to look hard at my photobucket account for pictures of me instead of my rabbits LOL

Me and chevy after he won Best of Breed at the HLSR

CHVY.jpg

what keeps me occupied lately

100_0354.jpg

Grooming my friends dutch at a show

S7300423.jpg

Old picture of me and the boyfriend

100_5568.jpg

What a bunch of lovely ladies (and gents!). I haven't posted in here in ages.

73256_10150284563635375_782145374_15238362_1556306_n.jpg

Yup. Just a typical night 'net surfing and watching TV... with my tortoise.

there are very few pics of me. i was about 6 months pregnant here, so it's about three years old. i was taking a break from crib building, and river decided she needed a snuggle.

21jan30wkscrib033.jpg

Sarah you are Beautiful and you have the nicest eyes.

Julie you are also very pretty. I love the hair do. Was that done for a particular occasion?

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back