Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well here's me and hubby, about a month before finding out that we were finally pregnant. For what i look like now, just add 60+ pounds swollen everything and short hair lol

P8170001-1-1.jpg

Every pic we take with our bun, he ends up looking like a little black dot in the pic... and you cant tell he's a bun :p

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
well here's me and hubby, about a month before finding out that we were finally pregnant. For what i look like now, just add 60+ pounds swollen everything and short hair lol

P8170001-1-1.jpg

Every pic we take with our bun, he ends up looking like a little black dot in the pic... and you cant tell he's a bun :p
I have that problem with Sweetie, she looks llike a black dot when I take a pic of her with my camera phone. But if I take a pic of her with my regular digital camera, she looks like a bunny. I will post pics when I get a chance to upload them onto my computer!

Well I deleted my old post cuz i don't look like that anymore, here's some update :)

Me and Oscar
DSC00010.jpg

Me and one of my best friend

DSC09449.jpg

my avatar

DSC09781.jpg

My sister and I, (she counts as a pet :p )

DSC00113.jpg

Me

DSC00103.jpg

mardigraskisses wrote:
Dave and I. :bunnyheart
l_5dba4ca75b1842638ab0a032e5fc077e.jpg

962164578_l.jpg

rocky2.jpg

Rocky Horror Picture Show. :]

And the most recent picture of me:

IMG000105.jpg
Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm those last two pictures personify my perfect woman lol.

Just don't tell Rayu I said that she might get jealous

Tmardigraskisses wrote:
WhyMista wrote:
Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm those last two pictures personify my perfect woman lol.

Just don't tell Rayu I said that she might get jealous

Rofl, your secret is safe with me. :p
Thankfully, she wouldn't be happy. She got mad when I'd spend time with my other rabbit. She was definitely a "look at me" bunny"

Here I am

v4xrgy.jpg

280k1tv.jpg

Yeah nearly 21 looking about 12 lol.

When Sparrow and Bubble Gum get here I will get pics of me and them for this thread too.

l_f125e4918b026c3d658afede9beff106.jpg

Mee :D
Anyways I only have one picture with my bunny and i posted it 2 times so i will try to get more with him :]

Latest posts

Back