Your Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveme88999

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was wondering how many pets all of you have. I always like learning about everyone’s babies.
I personally have: 1 fish: Glub Glub, 3 mice, Storm, Jax, Opie and 1 rabbit: Penelope
We also have another fish, 4 dogs and 4 cats.
But those first 5 are only my responsibility. Tell me about your babies :)

Hi! That's a nice post, glad to be the first to comment.
I have two birds, Noshie and Maki, two finches, one stray cat we feed outside in our yard, she's kind of always there though, and my beautiful bunny Claudia~
I got Maki first like 5 years ago and she was a wild bird and didn't like being handled so my uncle got me a baby bird, Noshie, who was only 10 days old and had them since, and around 5 months ago I got my bunny, Claudia, she was the size of my palm!

I also enjoy hearing about other people's fur babies! I have only one pet that is mine, my little bunny, Bugs!!! In my house we have 2 dogs, Papi and Gizmo, one cat, Benny, a fish, Sparkles and a turtle! I've had a ton of pets pass too. I had dogs and cats before, and a Guinea pig, and I had 4 chickens, a hamster and two other fish! As you can see, my house is/has been full of pets. I'm also the oldest of four kids!

Dudley is my Holland Lop, but I also have a Boston Terrier named Logan, two senior kitties named Frisco and Toby, as well as a chinchilla named Elijah.

I have Lola, the crazy English Bulldog, Oreo BunBun, and two Bettas, Barbosa (red veil tail) and Doreo (blue double veil). The kids named all the animals, except Lola. Lola was a rescue and came with her name. Oreo is my grandson's bunny - I got him the bunny for his birthday ::wink wink:: but Oreo lives with me and I take care of him. I love having a bunny again and he has certainly brought a lot of joy to all of us! Growing up we had several bunnies, but they all lived outside. Never in a million years did I think I'd have a bunny again, much less one that lives in my home.

Lola and Ball.jpg

upload_2018-10-19_8-28-11.png

I've got
My rabbit: Theo who is 1 year and is a mini rex+tricolor,
2 kittens: who are 6 months, Milly- white with black spots, & Primrose- calico,
1 cat: Ruthie- 9 years old and doesn't really hang around the house since the dog is lose, she is white with brown spots
1 dog: Jessie- bloodhound+chocolate lab who is 3 years old

This is a nice post.

I have 2 rabbits, 1male Mr.BunBunz, and 1 female Alice.
KALEtime.jpg

I also have 1 fish, and a male cat who lives in our backyard his name is Beewee. We rescued him about 4 years ago when he was a kitten on the street(picture below) he was underweight and flea/scabies. I nurished him back to health but he doesn't like to live inside so we let him live wild :p

1120140648b.jpg
0908141702b.jpg
:D

I have 3 bunnies Comet ( a red NZ buck aka my profile photo), Atlas a Mini Rex/Chinchilla buck, and Nebula Mini rex Chinchilla coat doe, and currently (only for a short while) Atlas and Nebula's two beautiful babies! One black otter doe named Mars, and one Chinchilla buck! i also have a Tabby cat named Mitty and a red eared slider turtle named "Squirt, Shelly Richard" but she goes by Squirt.

I have Rabbit, who I have had for 4 years after an owl dropped him near my house. He recovered and eventually became my house rabbit. At that time he lived with my husband and me and our two indoor - outdoor cats, Patches and Hobo. Then last October (2017) a bear killed Patches. I have since then, actually in May of this year, 2018, moved with Rabbit to a small apartment in a city about 12 miles away. Even though my husband and I broke up, he is caring for Hobo and our three horses, two being mine, Georgie Girl and Tawny. I try to go see them as much as I can with my friend who takes me there, since I do not have a car or any vehicle. I have had many other pets over the years, but Rabbit is my only bunny. I love living with him here and he is well known in my building, as people are always asking me about him or wanting to come see him.

I have a rather full house. Let's see... 2 German Shepherds, 2 cats (one ragdoll)(one lynxpoint Siamese), 6 bunnies (3 holland lops)(3 mini rex), 2 Chinchillas, 1 sugar glider, 2 dumpy tree frogs, 1 pac man frog, 2 crested geckos, and today we added one new ball python, bringing our total up to 3. We also added two baby amazon milk frogs. :)

hey! i have one bunny Lola, who i got for free about 6 months ago from a second hand website! i also have 3 spaniels, abbie shadow and monty. i have a horse, flynn and my mum has another horse! plus the farm cat bella, who we rescued off a road when she was a kitten (the mother and other kittens had been left in a bush in a box, but only 2 kittens survived and one was hit by a car a year after we took them in)

Attachments

• 7AA96078-6AB7-4172-956E-612350EDF304.jpeg
    7AA96078-6AB7-4172-956E-612350EDF304.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DD5E6CA6-0F2E-473D-B732-E071A44A1EAE.jpeg
    DD5E6CA6-0F2E-473D-B732-E071A44A1EAE.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 44BF7CDC-B5CF-46D4-B6BF-AC25F1B198AB.jpeg
    44BF7CDC-B5CF-46D4-B6BF-AC25F1B198AB.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 616341C8-F7D8-4513-B601-C924A5F8638F.jpeg
    616341C8-F7D8-4513-B601-C924A5F8638F.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
I have three rabbits; Storm, Oreo and now Princess!

Storm is a very sweet, playful, large and hungry three-month-old Mini Rex + Standard Rex mix. She is so affectionate. Had her for a bit over a month.

Oreo is an adorable, scary but gentle, three-month-old Dutch + Mini Rex bunny. I had her for three days longer than Storm.

I got Princess five days ago; she is only about 6 weeks old; playful, fast, sweet Lionhead + Standard Rex mix. She is sooooo cute, I wish I could take her everywhere with me :(

Attachments

• 20181002_211334.jpg
    20181002_211334.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20181001_211326.jpg
    20181001_211326.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20181102_162303.jpg
    20181102_162303.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
I have a rather full house. Let's see... 2 German Shepherds, 2 cats (one ragdoll)(one lynxpoint Siamese), 6 bunnies (3 holland lops)(3 mini rex), 2 Chinchillas, 1 sugar glider, 2 dumpy tree frogs, 1 pac man frog, 2 crested geckos, and today we added one new ball python, bringing our total up to 3. We also added two baby amazon milk frogs. :)
You have a sugar glider? Wow! I've only seen those at a Tasmanian animal rescue. I didn't know you could have them as pets. They are adorable!

I have two indoor bunnies. Rocky is a dwarf Dutch (3lbs) and Natasha is a Lionhead/Hotot mix of some sort (4.5 lbs). They are in my profile picture. We also have 3 cats, 8 ducks (3 Caguyas and 5 Indian Runners), 8 mini Nubian goats, 17 hens and 2 donkeys. They are all named and treated like royalty. LOL!
IMG_3972.JPG IMG_3873.JPG IMG_2376.JPG

I have two indoor bunnies. Rocky is a dwarf Dutch (3lbs) and Natasha is a Lionhead/Hotot mix of some sort (4.5 lbs). They are in my profile picture. We also have 3 cats, 8 ducks (3 Caguyas and 5 Indian Runners), 8 mini Nubian goats, 17 hens and 2 donkeys. They are all named and treated like royalty. LOL!
View attachment 38585 View attachment 38586 View attachment 38587
My sister is on Backyard Chickens, but for ducks and said that you need to get on there if you are not already on!

My sister is on Backyard Chickens, but for ducks and said that you need to get on there if you are not already on!
I look things up there all the time. I’m on a chicken and a goat Facebook page but this rabbit forum is the only true forum I’m on. My poor Rocky has had so many issues that I thought it a good idea to get to know some other rabbit parents!

I have two mini lops, Hazel and Herbie. They're my babies and extra special to me as they’re the siblings of my little bunny Harvey who died very young. I also have a dog Hughie (Hef cause he lives with bunnies) He's a beagle who we adopted just days before he was due to be put down. I had two Tibetan spaniels before him bud and brandy who both had great lives of 15+ years.

Attachments

• 0CC7CF33-BECC-42ED-90E8-2FC3BD9FE600.jpeg
    0CC7CF33-BECC-42ED-90E8-2FC3BD9FE600.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 11
  • AE0BF0D2-0740-4857-A6D8-189A20CDC232.jpeg
    AE0BF0D2-0740-4857-A6D8-189A20CDC232.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
4 Parrots: Afie, Cora, Duncan, Felix
2 Rabbits: Ava, Mordecai
2 Turtles: Tim, Woody
1 Cat: Poe
With the exception of Mordecai all are females.

Latest posts

Back