Your opinion: one or two

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokin14

Reaction score
Hello all!
I went to the rabbit house society last week to go through orientation and possible adoption of a rabbit(s). While I was there they were trying to convince me to buy two rabbits instead of one. To give some background information I am in college and since I'm up early I can let my rabbit out in the morning and I'm usually home around 7pm and planned on letting them run around once I got home.

Now I don't want my rabbit to become lonely but I'm not sure if I should stick with one rabbit or get two so that it doesn't become bored because I don't want it to become depressed. My other concern is that one of them might not bond to me as well as the other. So I would like to hear everyone's opinion! Thank you!

Bunnies do fine alone, given enough attention and lots of toys, I have one bunny as he is quite happy. Also you should also consider if they don't bond and space to house two bunnies separate as well as How much can you afford being a student vet bills, food etc for the bunnies.

Latest posts

Back