Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Lokki (pronounced Loki). My daddy named me but my mummy misspelled it when she brought me to see the vet for my first check up. So now other people i make friends with call me 'Locky' or 'loks' for short because that's how it looks likes on paper. My mummy gets so tried correcting people that now she's just given up and hoping I don't get use to 'Locky' as my name. My silly mummy!

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patiences and the fragile beauty of silence.

Hewo, mwy name is coopid.My momys human kid saez its cause me and my bubby were born on val in tines day...whatever dat is.But mums human kid takes me out of the cage mores, so only she gave me a nickname... she calls me cupes.sowwy abowt mwy spelling, this mwy fiwst ever tiem oozing da compooter
:happybunny::rabbithop:bunny19

I's have lots of nicknames. The big daddy hooman calls me a bummy rabbit cauze I lay around a lot, but Iz not a bum. My mommy hooman calls me Twigster or fluffy butt or twiggy or neener gooseky I don't eben know what dat means.

I have a lot tooooo

my name is pup but my mom calls me puppard, booty boy, and so many more i 4get!

luna is called miss tuna, looney bird, and fruna (rhymes w luna)

my mom is so weird!!!!! just call me by pup!!!

We are called bun buns or bunnies or buns together
Honey: My nicknames are Hun Bun or Hun
Sereana: I don't have any nicknames:ponder::expressionless:cry1: can you think of some for my stoopid hooman please?

Mary Lyon:
Mary Quite Contrary (hehe I'm naughty)
Miss Bun
Princess Bunny
Bunnypillar
Snuggle Bunny
Prin
Miss Lyon

My mummers was the one who gave me my proper name. My silly daddy called me Brutus when I first came home. I kept trying to tell my humans "I'm not a boy!!!" my lips would move and nothing would come out. My mummers would ask "are you talking to me?" and i kept trying to say yes, but mummers would repeat that silly question and my mummers and daddy would just laugh. That was a bit insulting.

Booboo was my first nick name. I would try to respond with doo doo and daddy couldn't hear. But when daddy and I play kill the doo rag, he calls me "little pooper". Yes, I have to establish to the doo rag that the hall way is MINE!!!!

And i don't know where "Baroness Von Nosewiggler" came from, but it does sound royal. I am Queen of the house, after all.

Pet humans are so freaking weird...

Last edited:
We are called bun buns or bunnies or buns together
Honey: My nicknames are Hun Bun or Hun
Sereana: I don't have any nicknames:ponder::expressionless:cry1: can you think of some for my stoopid hooman please?

Before my brother Trigger went to the rainbow bridge, mummers and daddy would call him the lump, which then became "Lumpy". Trigger would call my daddy "Dumpy" and he thought it was funny. I even call daddy "Dumpy" beside calling him Daddy Doo Doo or just plain Doo Doo.

Yes, humans are freaking weird.

When I came to live with my momma, my name was Shadow. Now that is a fine name but momma said it just wasnt me. I am all black with a thin line of brown on my nose, like a half mustache. So we agreed on Stache. But she hardly calls me that. I go by Stachy-wachy, bun bun, bunners, wonder bun, bunny boy, and lil b.

Honey: Mama calls me Honey Bun or Sweet Pea a lot especially when she gives me nanas and pets!

Clover She calls me Boopie Bunny and Floppy Bun a lot...i guess i do flop everywhere...

Honey & Clover: Papa calls us bunny beasts, little monsters, and a few others names and hes really gruffy but we love to cuddle with him anyway

My mommy calls me by my name most of the time but sometimes she calls me nani-boo or bunny-boo, and she calls me "crazy" when I take her presents from her and rip off the paper, but I know I'm going to get them anyways eventually!

Maidance and Nani-boo, who can understand people?? They leave presents (yeah, like paper, right?) for bunnies to chew and then act all strange as if they didn't want the bunnies to enjoy the gift. Seriously, what's wrong with people nowadays???
They don't even appreciate when bunnies kill those evil snakes that attack computers, tvs, telephones...!

Hi, I'm Jinglebell. My mommy sometimes calls me Jingle though or Booboo.
I don't know why. Humans are weird.
11jc2sk.png

kammxf.png

I'm Jolie and my mommy calls me Jojo or Jo.
I don't really care what she calls me,
as long as she keeps bringing me dandelions to munch on.

Ours are
-storm- fatty (I'm fat :/)
-Baliey-babe
-mocha- baby girl
-cadbury- cads
-ebony rose- Rosie
-willow- will
-bolt- bo bo
-Oreo-Ozzie
-skittles- skits
-Scarlett- scar
-poppy- pops
-bambi- bambalamb
-marble- marbie
-Leo- lee
-thumper-thumps
-meeka- meeks

And the guineas pigs are
-rusty- rust
-snowy- snow
-hazel- haz
-patches- patch

Love us :)

I'm Melvin!
My hoomins mostly cal me names like: Poopy Head, Turd Bucket, Sir. Bunnelsworth, NO! Boo-Boo-Bun-Bun, Fluffybutt, Cootums, Mel-Mel, and HEY CUT IT OUT!

My name is Brooklyn but I'm called many names my favorite is bunnylicious.:bambiandthumper

Hi I'm Chestnut and momma likes to call me "NO!", "DON'T EAT THAT", and "Chessie". When she calls me "NO!" she is cheering me on so I keep doing my proud handy-work to her Carpets!
- xoxoxo Chestnut :bunnydance:

10928853_728110190618816_4541556577252454557_n.jpg

My full name is Juliet Geraldine, though that is only used when my owner is mad at me. :p Everyone normally calls me J, J-J, J-Jubee, Miss J, or Juju. Yes, all 'J'. Everyone seems to love the 'J' and I can't get rid of it (not that I'd really want to.) :)

Latest posts

Back